Clear All

• sandyjoe
    replied
    Hello,
    I am watching Titanic Movie.

Leave a comment:

• Declan Rivera
    replied
    I'm currently watching the final season of Netflix's Darkness. I have recently become very interested in watching movies and TV series, which missed my progress in studies a little. Friends, if you know how to correctly draw up citations in mhra format, I would be very grateful to you for your advice. I turned to a company https://uk.edubirdie.com/mhra-citation-generator/ that owns a generator and automatic quote generation in MHRA, just select the book or magazine that I use in my training. What do you think? Has anyone used this tool?
    Last edited by Declan Rivera; 10-22-2020, 09:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer
    replied
    Originally posted by neomerge View Post
    Gremlins 2 and Goosebumps 2
    When I was 5 my favorite movie was the Gremlins. Ain't got shit to do with this, but I thought that I should mention

Leave a comment:

• neomerge
    replied
    Gremlins 2 and Goosebumps 2

Leave a comment:

• Danny M
    replied
    "Giri/Haji".

Leave a comment:

• Shake
    replied
    Dexter Morgan

Leave a comment:

• back on my bullish*t
    replied
    Originally posted by projectillogic View Post
    im finally watching myself expand which is a good thing because i was concerned before but it took me a week but i finally installed linux on my broken pc and it worked and i love this shit and i already got windows running on a virtual maching and ubuntu studio on a virtual machine plus other ones in progress......fuck was i frustrated for that week i was trying to do a world-wide distribution of my album and i almost did it but i fucked it up then my computer crashed well im glad i fucked it up cuz there is 1 more majot mistake that i hadn't seen before and that is that there is 20 seconds of blank audio at the end of the devil but other than that its flawless. 10 years ago lil wayne made a song about me lollipop that went number one in the world and i never got nothing out of that well i finally figured out how to get something out of it. my album "infinite pi" took 15 years to create and it is 36 songs long and its gonna get good reviews its a 10 out of 10 album i spared no expense lol on drugs.................................i paid 100 bucks for the details of every known music blog and podcast on the net and i have 2500 people to email and if i do this right there will be some record sells but who knows where this will go

Leave a comment:

• Starburstmoist39
    replied
    Destiny guides lol

Leave a comment:

• projectillogic
    replied
    im finally watching myself expand which is a good thing because i was concerned before but it took me a week but i finally installed linux on my broken pc and it worked and i love this shit and i already got windows running on a virtual maching and ubuntu studio on a virtual machine plus other ones in progress......fuck was i frustrated for that week i was trying to do a world-wide distribution of my album and i almost did it but i fucked it up then my computer crashed well im glad i fucked it up cuz there is 1 more majot mistake that i hadn't seen before and that is that there is 20 seconds of blank audio at the end of the devil but other than that its flawless. 10 years ago lil wayne made a song about me lollipop that went number one in the world and i never got nothing out of that well i finally figured out how to get something out of it. my album "infinite pi" took 15 years to create and it is 36 songs long and its gonna get good reviews its a 10 out of 10 album i spared no expense lol on drugs.................................i paid 100 bucks for the details of every known music blog and podcast on the net and i have 2500 people to email and if i do this right there will be some record sells but who knows where this will go

Leave a comment:

• back on my bullish*t
    replied
    i watched the joker again last night

Leave a comment:

• Danny M
    replied
    "Inside No. 9".

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer
    replied
    Originally posted by droseum20 View Post
    I am watching the OG CV come out. Hopefully soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X