What are you currently watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
    SpongeBob, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Ren & Stimpy, Doug & Amanda Show all this morning.

Hey Arnold is classic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
      Hey Arnold is classic
      all them shows are classic my boy.

Comment

• pokemon

Comment

• sports

Comment

• watching this pac man head nigga sitting on a couch watching the tity tube.

De(i)lla requested that her (rebirth) not be (happy) but an occasion to celebrate, where all would have enough to eat afterwards. In the spirit of De(i)lla's hospitality, everyone is encouraged to stay for a bite to eat following the "Get lifted"

Thank you,
            Wanye you one great jay dee and everyone kanye touched, that I didn't well, I bet we gonna touch em all. LMAO!!!!!! please spead the formounda chesse between her fishy leg's and I will sure muchinhousing syndrum on her all for five hunderd sucks and FREE C5 eat my words, when you rent receipes come back blank because dude's be buying way to many ugly drugs!, throw "A" egg at "we the ones"(wish you would) for one hommie please

- - - Updated - - -
            [MENTION=89082]Shake[/MENTION] hey arnold classic but, rescue rangers, and duck tales, duck tales, duck tales, and might ducks the greatest rapper FOREVER LIVING is? Flying V nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tweet tweet you chicken at [MENTION=89082]Shake[/MENTION] a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              watching this pac man head nigga sitting on a couch watching the tity tube. De(i)lla requested that her (rebirth) not be (happy) but an occasion to celebrate, where all would have enough to eat afterwards. In the spirit of De(i)lla's hospitality, everyone is encouraged to stay for a bite to eat following the "Get lifted" Thank you, Wanye you one great jay dee and everyone kanye touched, that I didn't well, I bet we gonna touch em all. LMAO!!!!!! please spead the formounda chesse between her fishy leg's and I will sure muchinhousing syndrum on her all for five hunderd sucks and FREE C5 eat my words, when you rent receipes come back blank because dude's be buying way to many ugly drugs!, throw "A" egg at "we the ones"(wish you would) for one hommie please - - - Updated - - - [MENTION=89082]Shake[/MENTION] hey arnold classic but, rescue rangers, and duck tales, duck tales, duck tales, and might ducks the greatest rapper FOREVER LIVING is? Flying V nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tweet tweet you chicken at [MENTION=89082]Shake[/MENTION] a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                watching this pac man head nigga sitting on a couch watching the tity tube.

De(i)lla requested that her (rebirth) not be (happy) but an occasion to celebrate, where all would have enough to eat afterwards. In the spirit of De(i)lla's hospitality, everyone is encouraged to stay for a bite to eat following the "Get lifted"

Thank you,
                Wanye you one great jay dee and everyone kanye touched, that I didn't well, I bet we gonna touch em all. LMAO!!!!!! please spead the formounda chesse between her fishy leg's and I will sure muchinhousing syndrum on her all for five hunderd sucks and FREE C5 eat my words, when you rent receipes come back blank because dude's be buying way to many ugly drugs!, throw "A" egg at "we the ones"(wish you would) for one hommie please

- - - Updated - - -
                @Shake hey arnold classic but, rescue rangers, and duck tales, duck tales, duck tales, and might ducks the greatest rapper FOREVER LIVING is? Flying V nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tweet tweet you chicken at @Shake a day.
                you need serious help dude

Comment

• [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] what made "you" think?

- - - Updated - - -

blast from the past

Comment

• the simpsons

Comment

• Narcos

Comment

• lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          Narcos
                          classic