• The IT crowd

Comment

• I'm watching the arrow. I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm watching the arrow. I love it!

Comment

• Power

Comment

• I'm currently watching Porridge. It's based in a prison. It was made in the 1970s and most American's won't have probably heard of it because it's a British TV show. It's based on a character called Fletcher who has been put in Prison for robbery. It follows what he does in prison, it was very realistic at the time.

Comment

• South Park

Comment

• Originally posted by David Smith View Post
                      I'm currently watching Porridge. It's based in a prison. It was made in the 1970s and most American's won't have probably heard of it because it's a British TV show. It's based on a character called Fletcher who has been put in Prison for robbery. It follows what he does in prison, it was very realistic at the time.
                      what a name

Comment

• Currently just watching an episode of Friends. And no I'm not watching it again, it's actually my first time. I'm currently on Season 4. Can't believe I've waited this long to watch this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
                          Currently just watching an episode of Friends. And no I'm not watching it again, it's actually my first time. I'm currently on Season 4. Can't believe I've waited this long to watch this show.
                          its for females that show

Comment

Working...
                          X