#KomingSoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    yeah i saw it now nice guess and could be true, but i think its safe to say gr8 m8 took an L with this thread..cuz he didn't really expose anyone..
    nah I didn't take an l bc this whole thread was exposin all y'all for havin no life and worryin too much bout an exposal on a forum

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      nah I didn't take an l bc this whole thread was exposin all y'all for havin no life and worryin too much bout an exposal on a forum
      Yea, but we all already knew that, so what's new?
      None

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        lol that's stupid bruh for real.. but aight..

i dont think anyone was worrying too much about this "exposal", i guess it just had potential to be interesting..

as for ppl having no life, lel.. you made the thread, you made the instagator video.. and you have 17k posts..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          lol that's stupid bruh for real.. but aight..

i dont think anyone was worrying too much about this "exposal", i guess it just had potential to be interesting..

as for ppl having no life, lel.. you made the thread, you made the instagator video.. and you have 17k posts..

u murked him

Comment

Working...
          X