Took a break, now its time to wake ppl up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Aye bro, Thanks for removing that AVI you had with the dude holding the sign, I appreciate it a lot man, God Bless
    Haha. I was just fuckin with you.
    .................... ....................

Comment

Oh yeah just to say this. Our borders are completly open right now. And Islam terrorist disguise themselves as Mexicans and they are entertering the country. I'm not joking.
      proof?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        proof?

Kk heres a news a report from 2010, they have been doing this for a long time already, but now that the borders are open..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKr44Ey8WU

But as for now 2014, border patrol agents have seen 3 people on a terrorist watch list crossing the border

Mad World NewsIslamic Terrorists Caught Crossing Our Open Border

And here is a congressman stating that the terror group ISIS will use the southern border to come to the US

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/congre...rizona-border/

Comment

Kk heres a news a report from 2010, they have been doing this for a long time already, but now that the borders are open..

But as for now 2014, border patrol agents have seen 3 people on a terrorist watch list crossing the border

And here is a congressman stating that the terror group ISIS will use the southern border to come to the US

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
          "open border" lol

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
            "open border" lol

Yeah. thats what the poliy is called.

"Open Border Policy" issued by Obama..

Don't you keep up with anything other then Lil Wayne man? THats kinda sad that you don't.

Comment

Yeah. thats what the poliy is called.

"Open Border Policy" issued by Obama..

Don't you keep up with anything other then Lil Wayne man? THats kinda sad that you don't.
              Mad World:

Islamic Terrorists Caught Crossing Our Open Border

Comment

I dont see your point.. the borders are open.

Comment

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Look if America would keep its greedy hands out of the middle east and stop drawing borders and bombing innocent children and women NONE of this would be a problem. This isn't Muslim Vs Christian its desperate people who have been stripped of all hope and given a gun versing a huge Amercan/Israel army and its propaganda.

Also why didn't you acknowledge my post in the Random Topic thread?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I dont see your point.. the borders are open.
                    i be laughing about the contradiction

don't they ban unloaded mobile phones on some flights into the US?

brah don't worry bout the US.

there is a lot of persons in the US who are victims of the daily propaganda. this is what the US should take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      Look if America would keep its greedy hands out of the middle east and stop drawing borders and bombing innocent children and women NONE of this would be a problem. This isn't Muslim Vs Christian its desperate people who have been stripped of all hope and given a gun versing a huge Amercan/Israel army and its propaganda.

Also why didn't you acknowledge my post in the Random Topic thread?

I honestly have over 3000 notifications, i dont check any mentions or post quotes

Comment

I honestly have over 3000 notifications, i dont check any mentions or post quotes
                        Proof or it's lies...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                          Proof or it's lies...
                          I showed proof last time and yall said that i used some kinda hack lol

Comment

Working...
                          X