Suits TV series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suits TV series

I discovered there is no thread about TV series called Suits and i was wondering if there is anyone from here who is watching it? It's god damn awsome show and i reccomend it to everyone!

What is Suits About?

While running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant young college-dropout, slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory. Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Even though Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about law. And while Harvey may seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike's sympathy and concern for their cases and clients will help remind Harvey why he went into law in the first place. Mike's other allies in the office include the firm's best paralegal Rachel and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna to help him serve justice. Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret from everyone including managing partner Jessica and Harvey's arch nemesis Louis, who seems intent on making Mike's life as difficult as possible.
    Suits Main Characters

Michael James "Mike" Ross
    A lawyer who never attended law school, but passed the bar exam and has an encyclopedic knowledge of law aided by his eidetic memory. He impressed Harvey with his drive to become a good lawyer and is hired as an associate attorney in the pilot. His naivet� and sympathy for clients (and sometimes opponents) put him at odds with Harvey, who tries to remain emotionally detached from his cases.
    Harvey Reginal Specter
    A corporate lawyer (name partner) at Pearson Specter (formerly senior partner at Pearson Hardman, Pearson Darby, and Pearson Darby Specter), top 5 Harvard graduate, NYC's best closer. He serves as Mike's seemingly selfish and uncaring mentor. He remains emotionally distant from clients and is willing to do anything to win, except alter the truth.
    Rachel Elizabeth Zane
    A paralegal who befriends Mike and later becomes his girlfriend. She aspires to be an attorney, but her test anxiety prevents her from scoring well enough on the LSAT to attend Harvard Law School. Donna and Rachel are good friends, and have ongoing discussions about their personal as well as business relationships.
    Jessica Pearson
    Co-founding and managing partner of Pearson Hardman, who was mentored by Daniel Hardman when she was an associate fresh out of Harvard Law School. Her stature in the firm grew, with Hardman and her writing off three other named partners (Gordon, Schmidt, Van Dyke) from the firm's door. She has a close relationship with Harvey, originating from observing and sponsoring Harvey's rise through the firm, as well as paying his way through Harvard Law School. She was once married to Quentin Sainz, the managing director and President/CEO of Sainz Pharma, one of the U.S.A.'s leading pharmaceutical companies.
    Louis Marlowe Litt
    Harvey's rival and fellow Harvard alum, and senior partner who oversees the first year associates. He is constantly upset by Jessica's apparent favoritism toward Harvey and her perceived disdain for Louis, though he feels he works harder and is more reliable than Harvey.
    Donna Roberta Paulsen
    Harvey's legal secretary and close confidante. She has worked with Harvey since his first year as an Assistant District Attorney in the Manhattan DA's office and is extremely loyal towards him.
    - - - Updated - - -

ah damn [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] or @ WizHeezy plz move this to entertainment sub-froum

R.I.P DAD

Sounds boring

Comment

They film it near where I work in Toronto.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Sounds boring
        nah man you should give it a watch, its awsome IMDB rating is 8.8/10

R.I.P DAD

Comment

what other shows can you compare it to?

Comment

I watch it, I am yet to start last season.. I watched first 3 in span of a week I think, lol..
            Show is incredible! I love it, didn't think anyone here watched it, I'm glad I was wrong

I recommend this show to everyone, it really is special!
            Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Sounds boring
            Definitely not. It's super interesting, every episode is more interesting than the other.
            Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            what other shows can you compare it to?
            I guess Boston Legal? It's similar, but different.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              I watch it, I am yet to start last season.. I watched first 3 in span of a week I think, lol..
              Show is incredible! I love it, didn't think anyone here watched it, I'm glad I was wrong

I recommend this show to everyone, it really is special!

Definitely not. It's super interesting, every episode is more interesting than the other.

I guess Boston Legal? It's similar, but different.
              never even heard of that one homey.

i mean like popular dope shows like breaking bad or lost?

Comment

never even heard of that one homey.

i mean like popular dope shows like breaking bad or lost?
                Oh but Boston Legal is really popular show..

You can't really compare Suits to Breaking Bad nor Lost.. Because it's completely different genres..

I'd say Suits is a nice, relaxing show, that is pretty addictive..

You should just check out pilot, I promise, Suits Pilot is one of the best pilots I've ever seen.. but all other episodes are just as good or even better than pilot.. So if you like the pilot, you will adore the show.

Comment

Oh but Boston Legal is really popular show..

You can't really compare Suits to Breaking Bad nor Lost.. Because it's completely different genres..

I'd say Suits is a nice, relaxing show, that is pretty addictive..

You should just check out pilot, I promise, Suits Pilot is one of the best pilots I've ever seen.. but all other episodes are just as good or even better than pilot.. So if you like the pilot, you will adore the show.
                  alright lol, I'll check it out.

Comment

alright lol, I'll check it out.
                    i got a feeling u won't

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
                      i got a feeling u won't
                      haha he should tho..it's really dope show

i dont watch wack shit, ever

Comment

haha he should tho..it's really dope show

i dont watch wack shit, ever
                        new episode trailer looks interesting tho, mike is back and they gonna have some problems

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                        X