Islamic State of Iraq & Syria (ISIS) leader revealed as former CIA agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic State of Iraq & Syria (ISIS) leader revealed as former CIA agent

LiveLeak.com - Snowden Documents Revealed: ISIS Caliphate working for America and Israel.

Documents Revealed: ISIS Caliphate working for America and Israel.

The former NSA and CIA agent Edward Snowden revealed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi was trained in Israel.

Snowden added that the American CIA and the British Intelligence collaborated with the Israeli Mossad to create a terrorist organization that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called �the hornet�s nest�.

The �Hornet�s nest�� strategy aims to bring all the major threats to one place in order to track them, and mostly to shake the stability of the Arab countries. The NSA documents revealed that the ISIS �Calif�, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi went trough intense military training in the Israeli intelligence �Mossad�.

Besides military training, Al Baghdadi studied communication and public speaking skills in order to attract �terrorists� from all the corners of the world.

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal | Global Research

Former CIA Agent: "The ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Was Trained by the Israeli Mossad" - The Moroccan Times
    Read more at LiveLeak.com - Snowden Documents Revealed: ISIS Caliphate working for America and Israel.
    Sup [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]?

- - - Updated - - -

So that bullshit is just some American agency type of shit? Wow, so surprising...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

can you pls stop trying to get my brutha worked up.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
        Wassup ? Didn't I say that Obama was a Muslim who is trying to turn the United States Into an Islamic country and is going to start killing Christians ?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Wassup ? Didn't I say that Obama was a Muslim who is trying to turn the United States Into an Islamic country and is going to start killing Christians ?
          I guess I'm safe then
          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

thats fucked up

Comment

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post

Comment

are you actually serious right now?

Obama has bombed and killed more Muslims then any former president his a Muslim by name not faith.

btw make up your mind one minute Obama is a puppet the next your saying he has the power to transform a nation lolwhat.
                    Last edited by Zimmie; 08-03-2014, 08:11 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBrp0VDUvjA

watch that too

and also
                      Al Qaeda kills muslims by the hundreds every day all across the middle east. Your point about obama not being muslim because he bombs muslims just got destroyed

Comment

Working...
                      X