Prank Dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prank Dial

Has anyone heard of this app or have it on your phone? It's a great prank app where it has really funny pre recorded messages (it gives enough length of time for the person who answered the call to answer) and you can phone anyone. The app blocks your number so they don't know who is calling the. My buds and I have a lot of fun with this app making random phone calls. If you don't have it, you should check it out! Especially if you like prank calls!

Originally posted by Slider View Post
    Has anyone heard of this app or have it on your phone? It's a great prank app where it has really funny pre recorded messages (it gives enough length of time for the person who answered the call to answer) and you can phone anyone. The app blocks your number so they don't know who is calling the. My buds and I have a lot of fun with this app making random phone calls. If you don't have it, you should check it out! Especially if you like prank calls!
    u got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      u got a link?
      I'm not sure if it's allowed but here is a link to their website: PrankDial - The Original Internet Prank Call Website and then you can get the app. You'll have hours of fun (and lot's of laughing!) Mods if the link isn't allowed, please delete it as I'm new here and still getting use to the rules.

Comment

No but that does sound fun

Comment

prank owl is better

you can connect 2 people together, change their numbers, and listen to it

http://www.prankowl.com/

Comment

I'm not sure if it's allowed but here is a link to their website: PrankDial - The Original Internet Prank Call Website and then you can get the app. You'll have hours of fun (and lot's of laughing!) Mods if the link isn't allowed, please delete it as I'm new here and still getting use to the rules.
            y would it not be allowed lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
              prank owl is better

you can connect 2 people together, change their numbers, and listen to it

http://www.prankowl.com/
              I might have to check that one out! It sounds interesting!

Comment

Working...
              X