Sleep Paralyses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Christians teaching actually does speak against altering ones mind, self inducing sleep paralysis is dabbling into occultism and spiritualism which the bible teaches against.
    When your soul goes into the spiritual realm your opening yourself up to demonic activity.
    .................... ....................

Comment

I hope i will never experience this shit

Comment

Yes, I've tried it. At first I was fucking scared of what would happen. I once saw a dark figure standing in my room and I just couldn't move. It was frightning as fuck. But after experiencing the same as you (looking down from the ceiling), I tried to get myself into that state again, even though it could be a little creepy it was also really fascinating.

I had a period where I had this shit like 4-5 times on a month. Can't remember the last time I had it now.

Comment

Christians teaching actually does speak against altering ones mind, self inducing sleep paralysis is dabbling into occultism and spiritualism which the bible teaches against.
          When your soul goes into the spiritual realm your opening yourself up to demonic activity.
          My whole family and relatives on my moms side are christian and a lot of em are very religious , and my dad is a pastor(or a minister or whatever its called in english) and i dont think that altered states of consciousness is bad. Also i dont think that using psychedelics or meditating to get to those different states of consciousness is bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            I had something kinda similar tho...

I was actually dreaming, and in my dream I was in my room and on the other side of the room I saw the reflection of me. In the dream i was like "how come I see me there?" Getting a little worried, But then for some reason I believed that it was just a mirror reflecting me so I felt better and went to touch the mirror.

As soon as I touch the mirror, truly beleiving it's nothing but a mirror reflecting me, I end up touching the reflection (like truly touching his/it's shoulder) and in the dream I get fucking scared from the logic and fall of to the ground so does the other me, but the difference is that I'm screaming on the ground and he's just smiling (which scares me even more).

Then I wake up and opened my eyes, but I couldn't move any muscle, and couldn't even speak (I was screaming in the dream, I wanted to scream in real life) felt like I'm disabled. I could move my eyes, so looked outside and it was dark still, but for some reason I still felt like the other me was still looking at me which scared me even more....but like maximum 10 sec later I got myself up again, I look around and there was no body then I look outside and there was actually light and it was like 9 AM..

Fucked up shit...but these stuff happen randomly and kinda rare..I think it's coz I smoked before that night while I was really sleepy, so when I slept my high was still fully on...and it just fucked around with my mind (making me feel paranoid)..
            you had a lucid dream and a sleep paralyses. your story sounds scary as fuck too man.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
            Yes, I've tried it. At first I was fucking scared of what would happen. I once saw a dark figure standing in my room and I just couldn't move. It was frightning as fuck. But after experiencing the same as you (looking down from the ceiling), I tried to get myself into that state again, even though it could be a little creepy it was also really fascinating.

I had a period where I had this shit like 4-5 times on a month. Can't remember the last time I had it now.
            Alot of people who experience a sleep paralyses, thinks someone's in their room. And it gets even more scary when you know you cant do nothing about it.

It is often associated with terrifying visions, such as an intruder in the room, to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, from which the term "nightmare" is derived.

Comment

It only happens when I sleep on my back for some reason lol

Comment

I had it before.. just one time tho

i was like 10 years old layin in my bed and I was almost asleep dreamin bout playin soccer lol..
                and it just hit me so hard I couldn't move but I tried so hard and I wanted to scream too and I couldn't do thst neither..
                was the worst thing I've ever had. I didn't even kno it was a sleep paralyse till 2 months ago when I saw a picture of some shit explaining sleep paralyse.. so basicly my whole life i thought i was being attacked by demons LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  I had it before.. just one time tho

i was like 10 years old layin in my bed and I was almost asleep dreamin bout playin soccer lol..
                  and it just hit me so hard I couldn't move but I tried so hard and I wanted to scream too and I couldn't do thst neither..
                  was the worst thing I've ever had. I didn't even kno it was a sleep paralyse till 2 months ago when I saw a picture of some shit explaining sleep paralyse.. so basicly my whole life i thought i was being attacked by demons LMFAO.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

yeah, i had it and i have it when I want.. lately i can't do it idk why..

but, i wrote in previous threads about this about my experience, i'm too lazy to write it again..

basically.. i "dreamt" that a black figure was coming towards me and I couldn't move anything except eyes and i couldn't scream, so eventually i forced myself to open eyes and move and i did..

also, it did happen to me again few months ago, night before the exam, i was rly tired and i went to sleep and i heard footsteps, and tried to wake up, but I couldn't, but i heard the footsteps of someone walking towards me, it was a man, and i felt his presence, and I was so scared, like shitless scared.. but i realized it was lucid dreaming or paralise, so i took a knife lol and before i could attack him i woke up just to see that i was asleep for fuckin 5 minutes?!?!

Comment

First time it happend to me was in april i think & its happend twice since then bruh its scary shit
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

the bible says walk through the valley of the shadow of death. Most people will be harmed. Some people will not. There has to be spiritual pioneers.
                        Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

yep its horrible

i think everyone has it in their life at least one time

Comment

Working...
                          X