No announcement yet.

Sleep Paralyses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not exactly sure what it is and Im to lazy to look it up. But sometimes when Im half woke up it can feel like im flying/laying in air nd flying around like my weight is nothing.

But that dosent feel that bad its just a really wierd feeling, idk if thats this tho

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
      Im not exactly sure what it is and Im to lazy to look it up. But sometimes when Im half woke up it can feel like im flying/laying in air nd flying around like my weight is nothing.

But that dosent feel that bad its just a really wierd feeling, idk if thats this tho
      its where you are awake but cant move or speak for a minute or longer
      when it happens its scary

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

it can be one minute and feel like it's an hour. some people has it for half an hour, thats some fucked up shit.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          lol wtf xD

I aint had that, that sounds wierd and scary lol... maybe the body is still asleep or something when it happens

Comment

I hate KC tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I hate KC tbh
            Originally posted by dametri426
            nigga jay z lips are average size
            Originally posted by Waynasite
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
              lol wtf xD

I aint had that, that sounds wierd and scary lol... maybe the body is still asleep or something when it happens

Your body is paralyzed, like the name Sleep Paralyses saids it. You can't move anything from neck down below. after like 30 seconds you can move them slightly if you use alot of force, even your sight freezes eventhough you can move your eyes. My window was at the right side of my body, I turned my head with alot of force to the other side of the room and I still saw my window.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yep its horrible

i think everyone has it in their life at least one time
                i suffer it from often
                mainly when I am high when sleeping
                it feels like something is pushing me from the top and view is pitch black
                I can't move anything or speak even if I try too until I snap out of it
                But will snap out of it if someone touches me
                so forth my mother told me it's some kind of spirit that is holding me and u have to chant name of the god
                it works for me till date

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  Your body is paralyzed, like the name Sleep Paralyses saids it. You can't move anything from neck down below. after like 30 seconds you can move them slightly if you use alot of force, even your sight freezes eventhough you can move your eyes. My window was at the right side of my body, I turned my head with alot of force to the other side of the room and I still saw my window.
                  Thats crazy lol...

Comment

Is it weird that all y'all who listen to countless hours of music that is demonically influence have had this, while the Christian on the forum who keeps close to God hasn't ?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      Is it weird that all y'all who listen to countless hours of music that is demonically influence have had this, while the Christian on the forum who keeps close to God hasn't ?
                      Everyone has this, you sometimes don't even know it..

Comment

Originally posted by iamusic View Post
                        i suffer it from often
                        mainly when I am high when sleeping
                        it feels like something is pushing me from the top and view is pitch black
                        I can't move anything or speak even if I try too until I snap out of it
                        But will snap out of it if someone touches me
                        so forth my mother told me it's some kind of spirit that is holding me and u have to chant name of the god
                        it works for me till date
                        lol don't listen to ur mother

just be patient and u will be fine

it aint no spirit

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          stop lying brutha, mom said u used to have them all the time when you was 8 years old

Comment

Working...
                          X