Sleep Paralyses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Is it weird that all y'all who listen to countless hours of music that is demonically influence have had this, while the Christian on the forum who keeps close to God hasn't ?
    but I am forcing it, I am highly interested in the paranormal and even demons, not gonna lie, but that doesn't mean I want to become something evil

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
      but I am forcing it, I am highly interested in the paranormal and even demons, not gonna lie, but that doesn't mean I want to become something evil
      Alright. Obviously I can't stop you from doing what you want. But please be careful with that stuff

Comment

I ain't never had it, sounds scary tho

Comment

Alright. Obviously I can't stop you from doing what you want. But please be careful with that stuff
          But that's the point, I know what I am doing/am careful lol.

Comment

Is it weird that all y'all who listen to countless hours of music that is demonically influence have had this, while the Christian on the forum who keeps close to God hasn't ?
            i had mine just as i finished wiz khalifas album 'rolling papers' when i was like 13-14 or something

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              i had mine just as i finished wiz khalifas album 'rolling papers' when i was like 13-14 or something
              stoner devil entered u

Comment

Never had it but then again I can't fall asleep on my back, I have to be on my side

Comment

i had this in july

never been so frightened about anything before

i hope death aint like this

Comment

I've had this before I think. It never scared or bothered me though. Just felt weird. Only thing like that that bothered me was when I knew I was dreaming and couldn't wake myself up.
                    None

Comment

Working...
                    X