No announcement yet.

Can a mod delete all my posts/threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're truly that bothered just edit your posts you don't want to be seen anymore. Then when Google crawls the thread next it should update it on the search...or just make a new account.

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      Also deleting/ changing your username won't delete the stuff that you posted in the past. This site is archived. You can't really get rid of shit on here if you tried.
      I'm not bothered with the shit being kept up on the site just don't want "AAMKS" to be attached to any of it. If a mod deleted my account would that happen? Or if they changed my name to some random shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        If you're truly that bothered just edit your posts you don't want to be seen anymore. Then when Google crawls the thread next it should update it on the search...or just make a new account.

Google caches that no?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AAMKS View Post
        I'm not bothered with the shit being kept up on the site just don't want "AAMKS" to be attached to any of it. If a mod deleted my account would that happen? Or if they changed my name to some random shit.
        They will only change your name if your a vet.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Oh..when I saw the thread name, I hoped it was KidComet.. Disappointed in the end..

Comment

Google caches that no?

- - - Updated - - -

They will only change your name if your a vet.
            Will I need a shit ton of posts to become vet? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Bruh you'll help me out A LOT by doing it. And some of the posts were quoted :/ . I don't wanna sound desperate but I am. If I get rich, I'll buy you a lambo.

Comment

Will I need a shit ton of posts to become vet? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh you'll help me out A LOT by doing it. And some of the posts were quoted :/ . I don't wanna sound desperate but I am. If I get rich, I'll buy you a lambo.
              Might as well add this thread in as one of the embarrassing threads you've made

Comment

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                yeah that's cool

- - - Updated - - -

Yo I was like 13 when I made those goofy posts, and Ion want them hanging over me. What would Weezy do yall

Comment

this reminds me of that mark yorker thread

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post

Comment

yeah that's cool

- - - Updated - - -

Yo I was like 13 when I made those goofy posts, and Ion want them hanging over me. What would Weezy do yall
                    You joined in 2013…you're like 14 bruh.
                    This shit won't affect you when you get in the real world, you really think an employer is gonna google "AAMKS" and judge you based on this shit? Definitely not, if anything they'd look up your real name and a website you have associated with your work if you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                      This shit won't affect you when you get in the real world, you really think an employer is gonna google "AAMKS" and judge you based on this shit? Definitely not, if anything they'd look up your real name and a website you have associated with your work if you have one.

Unless we expose him, then he's fucked for life.
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                        Oh 2013? I thought it was 2012. So I was 14 then. And yeah it will. I know this will prolly sound corny but I do gfx under the same name and I just got my first big placement so I don't mean to sound vain or anything but people will google me and ill stick with AAMKS.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless we expose him, then he's fucked for life.
                        You heartless son. You'd do that to a minor smh *Raises cross**

Comment

Oh 2013? I thought it was 2012. So I was 14 then. And yeah it will. I know this will prolly sound corny but I do gfx under the same name and I just got my first big placement so I don't mean to sound vain or anything but people will google me and ill stick with AAMKS.

- - - Updated - - -

You heartless son. You'd do that to a minor smh *Raises cross**
                          Welcome to lilwaynehq

Comment

Working...
                          X