Robin Williams Death was predicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Atheist rulers have killed far more people then religious ones.

And by that time politicians would seize to exist anyway.

Are you kidding me?

You know how many billions of people have been killed in the last thousand years over religion?
    You have the Crusades, WW2, every single middle east conflict, pretty much every single war in history comes down to religious conflict.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      Are you kidding me?

You know how many billions of people have been killed in the last thousand years over religion?
      You have the Crusades, WW2, every single middle east conflict, pretty much every single war in history comes down to religious conflict.
      Billions have been killed in the name of religion?

WW2 was started because of religion?

Every war was started because of religion?

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure Douglas won't die in 3 days

I'm also sure you will never predict the next celebrity death ever.

As for what you said about cartoons , you said it's their job to predict people's deaths? For real. It seems that they are poking fun at it if anything.
        He may not. But it's just pure coincendence that it happened few days after he made a thread, he maybe got a feeling or something..I bet he was surpised as well!

And yeah I will probably never predict next celebrity death, but someone will cuz there are over 7 billion people in world and one guy just has to say some crazy shit and it will come true..

And nah I just think those types of cartoons always show something crazy and sometimes it actually does happen, they always predict unpredictable.

But i never watched that episode, so I can't really comment anything on that.. But if they really predicted suicide, then that shit is scary af, lol.

I don't know if it aired before or after.. But if it aired before, you can blame it all on coincendence...but I think that may be too much of a coincendence, lol..

Still, I don't really see how this death affects anyone too much except family, and I don't see why would anyone predict or want to "kill" R.W. and I see no gain from his death.. He was old and depressed, and drug-alcohol addict. He was doomed in my opinion.

Comment

Billions have been killed in the name of religion?

WW2 was started because of religion?

Every war was started because of religion?
          Majority of wars in history all boil down to religion.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
            Majority of wars in history all boil down to religion.

You need to check your history man,

There is a big misconception, everybody is so quick to blame religion for a lot of death, when in actuality, the number of people who died for being killed in the name of religion is low

Comment

You need to check your history man,

There is a big misconception, everybody is so quick to blame religion for a lot of death, when in actuality, the number of people who died for being killed in the name of religion is low
              You keep thinking that bawd

Comment

Working...
              X