• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lost interest in this ......

Comment

this show is a must watch for anyone asking

Comment

Give me a legit reason to watch this show!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
          Watched the first 3 episodes of the first season, didn't truly caught my attention. Might come around it some day again...
          its a little slow at first, and confusing because they just throw you right into the middlle of things sort of, but it's honestly a great show

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AishThaks View Post
          Give me a legit reason to watch this show!!
          great cast, great acting, great writing

Comment

Never had the time to watch this show but I'll watch the Last Episode like a pro

Comment

So fucking speechless. Tonight's episode was unbelievable.

Comment

Juice 😖😖😖😖😖😖

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  So fucking speechless. Tonight's episode was unbelievable.
                  great episode!

Im pretty sure Jax is going to die next episode too, that random bit at the beginning with his ankle or whatever is going to have to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    great episode!

Im pretty sure Jax is going to die next episode too, that random bit at the beginning with his ankle or whatever is going to have to do with it
                    I've said the same thing since the beginning of this season... But, Kurt Sutter (the creator) NEVER goes with the obvious, and the obvious right now is Jax will get voted to meet Mr. Mayhem (death), but I'm not sure what to think now...

The creator and Katey Sagal said it's a satisfying ending next week, and we won't be disappointed.

Comment

its a little slow at first, and confusing because they just throw you right into the middlle of things sort of, but it's honestly a great show

- - - Updated - - -

great cast, great acting, great writing
                      Yeah I feel you, when I first started watching I remember I was like who the fuck is this Sam Crow?

Man that last episode was savage. Look forward to the finale next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Yeah I feel you, when I first started watching I remember I was like who the fuck is this Sam Crow?

Man that last episode was savage. Look forward to the finale next week.
                        should be really good

One side note.....there has to be something behind this homeless girl showing up everywhere, who the hell is she?

Comment

should be really good

One side note.....there has to be something behind this homeless girl showing up everywhere, who the hell is she?
                          Yeah I was wondering what that was about... I dunno why, I have a feeling that might be one of the things we just end up not getting to now know about...

Comment

Working...
                          X