Sons of Anarchy Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Yeah I was wondering what that was about... I dunno why, I have a feeling that might be one of the things we just end up not getting to now know about...
    I think she will be in the last episode,i always saw her as a kind of guardian angel but maybe its the total opposite,
    Didnt see yesterdays episode gonna watch
    Now,soo hypedi love jax and tara's death and his reaction to it;speechless
    "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
      I think she will be in the last episode,i always saw her as a kind of guardian angel but maybe its the total opposite,
      Didnt see yesterdays episode gonna watch
      Now,soo hypedi love jax and tara's death and his reaction to it;speechless
      Yeah he's been good this season. I've felt like all this 'I love you brother' has gone a bit ott though this season. Pretty much every episode they are hugging and saying I love you lol!

Comment

Yeah he's been good this season. I've felt like all this 'I love you brother' has gone a bit ott though this season. Pretty much every episode they are hugging and saying I love you lol!
        Yeah,him and juice and also the irish guy were hood,besides of that season 1-5>>>6-7.
        But episode 11,wooow.so good and i am glad the story is good again...and yeah i thought it was kinda weird too but then i thought of all the guys i know with their clubs and gangs and toys;nothing newAt least i thought but since you think like that too guess it is a bit weird
        "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Haha dunno too much about clubs and gangs and 'toys'

I'm all for loving your brothers / best friends but this season has just been a bit too much lol! Points I've sat there thinking, hmm am I watching a biker gang or a gang of homo bikers...

Comment

Haha dunno too much about clubs and gangs and 'toys'

I'm all for loving your brothers / best friends but this season has just been a bit too much lol! Points I've sat there thinking, hmm am I watching a biker gang or a gang of homo bikers...
            Nah bruh. They just been going through so much, and killing people on a daily basis. All they have left is each other. Family means alot to them, which is basically this whole season. Revenge of family.

Comment

Yeah both of you are right,stuff like this makes the people come closer,
              Im just saying,my brother,my cousins and friends are all in some type of clubs and stuff and could tell you stories for hours,but i always liked how you guys really stick together and stuff,with girls is a whole d7ffrent story

But anyways,gonna watch episode 12 today,yaaayybut also kinda sad it ends just like breaking bad,the 2best series are overonly walking dead left..i guess?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                Yeah both of you are right,stuff like this makes the people come closer,
                Im just saying,my brother,my cousins and friends are all in some type of clubs and stuff and could tell you stories for hours,but i always liked how you guys really stick together and stuff,with girls is a whole d7ffrent story

But anyways,gonna watch episode 12 today,yaaayybut also kinda sad it ends just like breaking bad,the 2best series are overonly walking dead left..i guess?!?
                There's still one more episode you know?

Comment

good show dude

Comment

Spoiler leaked out in the collector's edition companion book... Spoils who dies in the finale tomorrow...

After reading it, I'm really depressed. I saw it coming, but I didn't want to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      Spoiler leaked out in the collector's edition companion book... Spoils who dies in the finale tomorrow... After reading it, I'm really depressed. I saw it coming, but I didn't want to believe it.
                      good riddance i say

Comment

Episode was meh, good but not great, and I guess that homeless girl really was a guardian angel

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          Episode was meh, good but not great, and I guess that homeless girl really was a guardian angel
                          Not great? You crazy?

Episode was incredible. Set a new life up for his kids, cleared up all the clubs loose ends, and went out just like his dad.

Honestly, no better way it could've ended.

Comment

Working...
                          X