Spotify is killing me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify is killing me..

I Hate how lil wayne on spotify is just random mix albums and playlists.. like wtf why?

Originally posted by LilWayneNorwayLove View Post
    I Hate how lil wayne on spotify is just random mix albums and playlists.. like wtf why?
    Why even use Spotify ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Why even use Spotify ?
      this

spotify is woat and full of unofficial songs and blends

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        this

spotify is woat and full of unofficial songs and blends
        Im addicted to spotify. So easy to make playlists and ultra cheap compared to iTunes and physical copies.

I agree with OP, but I also think it's cool that those tracks are on there cause normally they are mixtapes or features, that way they're all in one place and it's easy to get to them.

for some stupid reason. Though, spotify always lists the edited version of a record first. I put a whole bunch of stillmatic tracks on a gym playlist and they were all edited for swear words. WTf

Comment

Yeah, Wayne must be the artist with more random mixtapes

But Spotify is cool, i make my own playlist and they have great playlist too, like Hip Hop Monters.

Comment

never used spotify and probably won't ever use it.

Comment

yea it also confuses me and annoys me af , not only with wayne but with other rappers too.
              What is more annoying too is that some artists like the beatles dont even have their albums there , like wtf spotify get your shiet straight. I used to be on spotify a lot earlier this year when i studied for my big finals (i had and still have some awesome rap and rock playlists) but nowadays i barely use it , so i dont care much.

Comment

Spotify is really nice if you want selective artists, but there isn't really a lot of mixtapes and shit on there

Comment

Fuck spotify and anybody that love em

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    Fuck spotify and anybody that love em
                    disagree

Your fav album is rebirth?

Comment

Spotify is straight if you're using wifi. If not you get fucked.

Comment

Working...
                      X