Making a play list.. fucking hard..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a play list.. fucking hard..

Trying to make a list with wayne music i like.. that shit is fucking hard, goes like this - C1, i like that song.. and that song. and that song.. and that song.. lets use the hole album.. C2, i like that song, and that, and this song also.. lets use the hole album.. C3, i like that song, and that song, that one also.. nah just gonna use the hole album.. C4, i like that song, and that song, that one also.. i'm tired just gonna use the hole album.. the block is hot, i like that song. and that and lets use the hole album.. and that's pretty much how it goes with the rest of the albums and mixtapes..

Can anyone give me your favorite list or lists? cant have hundreds of songs, and that's what i get every time lol

If you like every song on the albums, why not just play the albums ?

Comment

make playlists for different types of weezy songs.

like a chilled playlist which includes songs like me and my drank, I'm single, prostitute, awkward, etc.

Comment

RT
        Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        If you like every song on the albums, why not just play the albums ?

Comment

just press shuffle brah

lol

Comment

Haha that's what i have been doing for ages, mabye i should just continue to do that (Y)

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneNorwayLove View Post
              Haha that's what i have been doing for ages, mabye i should just continue to do that (Y)
              someone had the whole chill relax songs collection it was [MENTION=49421]Immaculate[/MENTION] if i remember correctly

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by dletender View Post
                someone had the whole chill relax songs collection it was [MENTION=49421]Immaculate[/MENTION] if i remember correctly
                Link in my sig
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

^^ ty (Y)
                  and just randomness cuz my post was to short..

Comment

Working...
                  X