Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
    Battlefield is shit.
    How? That's like saying Forza is shit compared to Need for Speed. Battlefield is the closest thing to real warfare so far. Everything COD has Battlefield has tenfold so what's wrong with it?
    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Paid $109.95 for it, I like the game its better than that train wreck Ghosts but I don't feel I got all of my money out of it. Well at least it is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
        Paid $109.95 for it, I like the game its better than that train wreck Ghosts but I don't feel I got all of my money out of it. Well at least it is different.
        paying 109.95 for a cod game in 2014

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Been playing, the glitches were fun while they lasted, some are still there but most are patched now. Gameplay on the Ps3 is bad, but that's because it was made for nextgen, not meant for ps3/360. Lag is there, but not nearly as bad either because they fixed it the first weekend. But it's just not as a smooth gameplay as you'd like still, even with the servers being fixed.
          - -

Comment

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
            ayy, why can't I add u, says it doesn't find. U playing on the 360 or One tho?

My XBONE gamertag is IGGEBINS
            Bruh I keep forgetting to add you when I get on. Try adding me again...

Christiian x

Comment

Haters just hatin, this b the first time they improve in a loooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_786 View Post
                Haters just hatin, this b the first time they improve in a loooong time.
                na

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  na
                  lol

Comment

I hate it. The graphics are rubbish IMO. I expected better because the online is horrible and the campaign is the only decent thing about it IMO.

Comment

I might have this game when I wake up tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X