girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl

I just got my new weave done *runs hands through hair* and I need my nails done *plays with hand* and I need some new shoes lol. *kicks heels off* hey, do you guys think I should get plastic surgery?? I�m thinking about getting my cheeks sucked out and my nose done lol. maybe some plastic injections idk. but you guys know what I noticed tho? I noticed I look REALLY good with makeup on lol. *takes mirror out and looks at it* but like this one guy tho, he thirsty aaf, he wanted to hit me and shit but like I had to tell that nigga straight up like yo like woah day like it don�t get down like that-that there. but like my one friend tho she�s a girl tho and she�s bi, she wanted to hit to but like, I was a little disgusted at the fact at first and shit but like, I just went ahead and let her hit anyway cuz like I just wanted to let her know you know that like I don�t have a problem with gay people or anything. *flips hair back* but like, one time I had a fight with this one girl tho and she pulled my hair and like, that was some hoe. ass. shit fam. cuz like, that was my REAL fucking hair yo, and like, my ROOTS were coming out in the shower *whips hair back and closes mirror*but like, that shit was not fucking cool tho. *opens purse takes out lipgloss * but yeah lol. gotta go make a hair appointment with my stylist in a sec. latez you guys.

Didn't read.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
      Didn't read.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

I read. It was pretty funny
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Didn't read.
          basically he posted what all girls say

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            I just got my new weave done *runs hands through hair* and I need my nails done *plays with hand* and I need some new shoes lol. *kicks heels off* hey, do you guys think I should get plastic surgery?? I’m thinking about getting my cheeks sucked out and my nose done lol. maybe some plastic injections idk. but you guys know what I noticed tho? I noticed I look REALLY good with makeup on lol. *takes mirror out and looks at it* but like this one guy tho, he thirsty aaf, he wanted to hit me and shit but like I had to tell that nigga straight up like yo like woah day like it don’t get down like that-that there. but like my one friend tho she’s a girl tho and she’s bi, she wanted to hit to but like, I was a little disgusted at the fact at first and shit but like, I just went ahead and let her hit anyway cuz like I just wanted to let her know you know that like I don’t have a problem with gay people or anything. *flips hair back* but like, one time I had a fight with this one girl tho and she pulled my hair and like, that was some hoe. ass. shit fam. cuz like, that was my REAL fucking hair yo, and like, my ROOTS were coming out in the shower *whips hair back and closes mirror*but like, that shit was not fucking cool tho. *opens purse takes out lipgloss * but yeah lol. gotta go make a hair appointment with my stylist in a sec. latez you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              I just got my new weave done *runs hands through hair* and I need my nails done *plays with hand* and I need some new shoes lol. *kicks heels off* hey, do you guys think I should get plastic surgery?? I�m thinking about getting my cheeks sucked out and my nose done lol. maybe some plastic injections idk. but you guys know what I noticed tho? I noticed I look REALLY good with makeup on lol. *takes mirror out and looks at it* but like this one guy tho, he thirsty aaf, he wanted to hit me and shit but like I had to tell that nigga straight up like yo like woah day like it don�t get down like that-that there. but like my one friend tho she�s a girl tho and she�s bi, she wanted to hit to but like, I was a little disgusted at the fact at first and shit but like, I just went ahead and let her hit anyway cuz like I just wanted to let her know you know that like I don�t have a problem with gay people or anything. *flips hair back* but like, one time I had a fight with this one girl tho and she pulled my hair and like, that was some hoe. ass. shit fam. cuz like, that was my REAL fucking hair yo, and like, my ROOTS were coming out in the shower *whips hair back and closes mirror*but like, that shit was not fucking cool tho. *opens purse takes out lipgloss * but yeah lol. gotta go make a hair appointment with my stylist in a sec. latez you guys.
              You have to be on drugs

Comment

Yoooo wtf did I just read
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Didn't read.

Comment

you are going to be a virgin all your life

Comment

When Jason was at the table
                      I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other girl
                      Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?
                      Because he was totally texting me like all night last night
                      and I don't know if it's a booty call or not
                      Sooo... like what do you think?
                      Did-Did you think that girl was pretty?
                      How did that girl even get in here?
                      Did you see her?
                      She's so short and that dress is so tacky
                      Who wears cheetah?
                      It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?
                      After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?
                      I really need one
                      Can you guys help me pick a filter?
                      I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia
                      I wanna look tan
                      What should my caption be?
                      I want to be clever
                      How about "Livin' with my bitches, Hashtag LIVE"
                      I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes
                      Do you think I should take it down?
                      But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                        When Jason was at the table
                        I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other girl
                        Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?
                        Because he was totally texting me like all night last night
                        and I don't know if it's a booty call or not
                        Sooo... like what do you think?
                        Did-Did you think that girl was pretty?
                        How did that girl even get in here?
                        Did you see her?
                        She's so short and that dress is so tacky
                        Who wears cheetah?
                        It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?
                        After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?
                        I really need one
                        Can you guys help me pick a filter?
                        I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia
                        I wanna look tan
                        What should my caption be?
                        I want to be clever
                        How about "Livin' with my bitches, Hashtag LIVE"
                        I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes
                        Do you think I should take it down?
                        But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE
                        Lol .... I know you just wanna make fun of girls , But I found it funny though....
                        Cause us girls are really like this!
                        Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

Working...
                        X