Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

Anyone out tonight going for some deals? I'm not but I know a couple buddies tryin to get a 50 inch TV for like $225 at Walmart lol

Thinkin about coppin a few PS4 games and possibly some kicks on Monday

How bout everyone else?

gonna cop some books to get some knowledge, can never have enough knowledge, yall shouldnt get no video games, yall should use ur free time to work towards a goal

Comment

Be careful out there

Comment

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
        gonna cop some books to get some knowledge, can never have enough knowledge, yall shouldnt get no video games, yall should use ur free time to work towards a goal
        Just stop

Comment

i want to see proof with pics of you buying books.

i swear your just one big troll.

you must play videogames.

Comment

[MENTION=92674]books[/MENTION] alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              i want to see proof with pics of you buying books.

i swear your just one big troll.

you must play videogames.

my nigga, i literally dont watch tv, or play video games, i literally read books, and learn new things all day everyday, and workout and play ball,

your brain is a power house, i promise you once you fall in love with learning and learn how powerful your mind is, you will see through all this celebrity pop culture and television and all this stupidity, i promise bro, the human mind is powerrrrrrrful. We can manifest things from the spirtual to the physical.

why u think lil wayne got a 4 year degree in psychology
              he couldve gone for anything, but he chose to go to study the human mind,
              that dude freestyles his songs, u know he gotta keep his mind sharp for that
              Last edited by iiiX; 11-28-2014, 02:10 AM.

Comment

my nigga, i literally dont watch tv, or play video games, i literally read books, and learn new things all day everyday, and workout and play ball, your brain is a power house, i promise you once you fall in love with learning and learn how powerful your mind is, you will see through all this celebrity pop culture and television and all this stupidity, i promise bro, the human mind is powerrrrrrrful. We can manifest things from the spirtual to the physical. why u think lil wayne got a 4 year degree in psychology
                do you have a job brutha?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  do you have a job brutha?
                  i have multiple streams of income.

here ill give yall one way i make money

i designed a shirt that was geared towards the people who workout, its a shirt with Goku on it saying

"Train Insayian"

its a play on the word
                  Sayian =Super Sayian

InSayian= Insane

if yall have Facebook, then u know that every once in awhile, u get a post that says "sponsored" or a post thats an advertisement,

I made an account on teespring

put the shirt up on teespring

ran a facebook ad selling my goku shirt,

the things with fb ads, is you can specify who you want to see ur ad, so i chose ppl who like working out an lifting weight and body building,

so i ran the ad for a day or so, got like 500 likes and 50+ sales for a shirt that sold for 22 bucks each,

i posted it cause i know nobody will do it even tho i just told u how to do it,

quick cash for 1 days works, never stepped foot into a 9 to 5 job, keep my bank account look somewhat nice,

Comment

i have multiple streams of income.

here ill give yall one way i make money

i designed a shirt that was geared towards the people who workout, its a shirt with Goku on it saying

"Train Insayian"

its a play on the word
                    Sayian =Super Sayian

InSayian= Insane

if yall have Facebook, then u know that every once in awhile, u get a post that says "sponsored" or a post thats an advertisement,

I made an account on teespring

put the shirt up on teespring

ran a facebook ad selling my goku shirt,

the things with fb ads, is you can specify who you want to see ur ad, so i chose ppl who like working out an lifting weight and body building,

so i ran the ad for a day or so, got like 500 likes and 50+ sales for a shirt that sold for 22 bucks each,

i posted it cause i know nobody will do it even tho i just told u how to do it,

quick cash for 1 days works, never stepped foot into a 9 to 5 job, keep my bank account look somewhat nice,
                    Yes but it's effort to get the tee's made and printed and then sent off

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Yes but it's effort to get the tee's made and printed and then sent off

na teespring does all that for ya bruh, all u gotta do is get the sales, they take care of the rest

Comment

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                        Anyone out tonight going for some deals? I'm not but I know a couple buddies tryin to get a 50 inch TV for like $225 at Walmart lol

Thinkin about coppin a few PS4 games and possibly some kicks on Monday

How bout everyone else?
                        where you gonna cop your kicks from?

Comment

Working...
                        X