No announcement yet.

These are the GOATS lmao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the guy recording this being a smug fuck wouldnt know these answers but he has researched it previous lol

some of them are crazy tho.. america tsk tsk

Comment

This is 98% of LWHQ members

Comment

dumb as fuck lol

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Ahaha does anyone think this could be rigged though?
          They probably just edit out anybody with a degree of basic intelligence.

This one though:

Fml

Comment

Welcome to america

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
              Shut up Deion, you dropped out of college twice.

inb4 you can be successful outside of college. No shit.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                Shut up Deion, you dropped out of college twice.

inb4 you can be successful outside of college. No shit.

Shut up Mark Zucerkburg, you dropped out of college

Shut up Bill gates , you dropped out of college
                Shut up Steve Jobs, you dropped out of college

I didn't drop out due to lack of knowledge though.

I dropped about because at the time I was going through a rough patch in my life.

We can settle this real easy bud.

Post your SAT score, from the official site and everything and I'll post mine.

And peep the link

NINETEEN students of Paterson school district scored enough on SATs to get into college | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Shut up Mark Zucerkburg, you dropped out of college

Shut up Bill gates , you dropped out of college
                  Shut up Steve Jobs, you dropped out of college

I didn't drop out due to lack of knowledge though.

I dropped about because at the time I was going through a rough patch in my life.

We can settle this real easy bud.

Post your SAT score, from the official site and everything and I'll post mine.

And peep the link

NINETEEN students of Paterson school district scored enough on SATs to get into college | Daily Mail Online
                  All those people dropped out of college because they found college too easy. Are you able to develop an entire operating system, able to understand entire computer architectures? I don't think so. It took me about a month to code a filesystem with three other people, that still has bugs in it. That's 1 tiny part of an entire operating system. Those people were absolute geniuses with much higher IQ's than you or I.

Canada does not have SAT's and I'm not about to brag nor give out any personal information on the internet.

You can totally be successful out of college. You can learn a trade and become a welder or a machinist, you can become an electrician, etc. All of these fields pay extremely well and are in high demand now. Dishing out conspiracy theories over the internet is not the best way to get rich.

You can also go to college and not become successful at all. It all depends on the area that you are going into. You should always research the demand in the major that you are about to take.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                    All those people dropped out of college because they found college too easy. Are you able to develop an entire operating system, able to understand entire computer architectures? I don't think so. It took me about a month to code a filesystem with three other people, that still has bugs in it. That's 1 tiny part of an entire operating system. Those people were absolute geniuses with much higher IQ's than you or I.

Canada does not have SAT's and I'm not about to brag nor give out any personal information on the internet.

You can totally be successful out of college. You can learn a trade and become a welder or a machinist, you can become an electrician, etc. All of these fields pay extremely well and are in high demand now. Dishing out conspiracy theories over the internet is not the best way to get rich.

You can also go to college and not become successful at all. It all depends on the area that you are going into. You should always research the demand in the major that you are about to take.
                    Then there is was no need for this conversation to be started in the first place.

As for dishing conspiracy theories over the internet.. if your truly believe thats ALL I do with my time, then you have got me completely wrong.

I probably take 20 mins out of my day to post information. And I do it because you guys need to know what the future will be like. This effects all of us. Canada basically had their own version of 9/11 not too long ago. Do not believe the media's interpretation of the story. Did you know the media can legally lie on television? It was ruled in court way back in the day. That event was perpetrated by your own government to instill restrictions on the people.

And there is nothing wrong with a theory, people make scientific theories all the time based off observation. The same goes with government and political theories. After observation, if there is enough reason to believe that there might be a truer agenda behind some actions from the people in power, then we can theorize it.
                    You were introuduce to the whole concept of the New World Order in a wrong way. It was probably a badly done video with some scary music in the background and you have used those same video to justify your opinion. I advise you to truly research things like MK ultra, Agenda 21, Fukushima.

Comment

im in that 2% then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                        [WSHH]wshhC0dITu0W8N5ZNJmj[/WSHH]

yo that shit was funny

Comment

Working...
                        X