• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    get laid you virgin
    -_-.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by weezysvk View Post
    lol but if youre srs than just dont worry cuz everybody is feeling down or depressed sometimes
    THANKS

Comment

Welcome to the hardest thing you'll ever experience. Life.

Comment

oh mate , i feel like shit too some times , but my life is awesome in general , it just happens...as [MENTION=5]WeEeEeEzZzZyYy[/MENTION] said it's just life.
        I always try to be funny and appear cocky etc in public as well , but that's just the person i am and like to be. I know i have a sense of humour so this is my main focus on my social life. So there's nothing wrong with it.
        I try to play it cool too , but i always need some confirmation about my ego , it's just human i think.
        so chill out man , if you got family and friends that care about you , everything's gonna be fine.

Comment

The gym and benzo's are the only thing that helps my self esteem. Maybe I should start drinking again

Comment

life's a bitch bruh

Comment

you sound like you're a loner, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                you sound like you're a loner, are you?
                what's that? without even knowing what it is, probably

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  what's that? without even knowing what it is, probably
                  someone who has no friends or anyone to talk to

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    someone who has no friends or anyone to talk to
                    oh

then I'm a loner then

(sometimes I am)

(sorry about lying about that)

- - - Updated - - -

well i wasn`t COMPLETELY lying. I don`t talk to anyone because I`m generally scared of human contact like that because I`m always scared I`m gunna get robbed or jumped lol so im a loner in THAT sense. but i still have old friends from my childhood and stuff that i still lace it up with. so i cant front like i dont have no one there like that

but i still spend all of my time on the internet and on video games and shit lol i don't care about girls or friends or none of that lol so I guess I'm still a loner then

(my last edit lol)
                    Last edited by -_-; 12-04-2014, 10:06 PM. Reason: cuz i play too much. this why people don't take me serious

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      oh

then I'm a loner then

(sometimes I am)

(sorry about lying about that)

- - - Updated - - -

well i wasn`t COMPLETELY lying. I don`t talk to anyone because I`m generally scared of human contact like that because I`m always scared I`m gunna get robbed or jumped lol so im a loner in THAT sense. but i still have old friends from my childhood and stuff that i still lace it up with. so i cant front like i dont have no one there like that

but i still spend all of my time on the internet and on video games and shit lol i don't care about girls or friends or none of that lol so I guess I'm still a loner then

(my last edit lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X