Im trying to date this 27 year old with a kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im trying to date this 27 year old with a kid

Shes 27 and she got a 7 year old daughter, but i kinda like her.

Idk what to talk about to her tho, shes 7 years older then, our convos are dry, i wanna spice things up, shes a christian so i dont wanna disrespect her. She is a fine latina lady trust me

help?

bruh thats wrong
    she too old for you
    go get a girl same age as you or a couple of years younger

Comment

post a pic of her.

and you sure she likes you back.. 7 years younger than her?!

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        bruh thats wrongshe too old for yougo get a girl same age as you or a couple of years younger
        Nothing wrong with that tbh. KC jus got to realize if he's truly ready for that life. Dating someone with a kid/older is way different than dating someone who is younger and has no responsibility, but that doesn't mean there's anythibg wrong with that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...ce-thread.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AishThaks View Post
              lmao

Comment

Depends if you are willing to take on her kid when things get serious. If you're not, it'd be good to end it before things do get serious.

But 27yr old Latina girl, good job bro.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  post a pic of her.

and you sure she likes you back.. 7 years younger than her?!
                  I bet he's talking about her 7 year old daughter.. this is how Pedophiles ask question, phrasing kid's parents! Belee Dat..

Comment

I bet he's talking about her 7 year old daughter.. this is how Pedophiles ask question, phrasing kid's parents! Belee Dat..
                    brah that's even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                      Depends if you are willing to take on her kid when things get serious. If you're not, it'd be good to end it before things do get serious.

But 27yr old Latina girl, good job bro.
                      Bra don't give him the approval, I've read some where that Psychopath Serial Killers need an approval before they attempt murder, you can clearly see its an ritual.. 27 year old women with a 7 year old kid & he's 7 year old younger then her...
                      Bra you just gave him the green light to kill 27yr old Latina and possibly her 7 year old daughter too .. RIP
                      Last edited by AishThaks; 12-03-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Bra don't give him the approval, I've read some where that Psychopath Serial Killers need an approval before they attempt murder, you can clearly see its an ritual.. 27 year old women with a 7 year old kid & he's 7 year old younger then her...
                        Bra you just gave him the green light to kill 27yr old Latina and possibly her 7 year old daughter too .. RIP
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                        X