Us guys need to stick together and look out for each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
    I tried to understand this post, but it doesn't make any sense or have anything to do with what you said previously nor what I said, at all. And this seems like a trend for users on this site - I start a debate and they just fall out and say something completely left field or something just plain dumb.
    What did you expect me to tell? well , I just meant I don't care if he's cheating and why should I expect others to tell me that he's cheating
    I guess you're confused because I said I'll continue the relationship first , I meant I don't have any problem with it after all he is the cheater and I don't have to change my life's routine!
    Last edited by Yasmine; 12-07-2014, 02:47 PM.
    Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

Girls would do the same thing if they say a guy do this to his girl. Depends on how I feel about the guy, I would probably tell him to cut her off
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Sorry, girl or guy, I'd rat them out on this one. There's no excuse for cheating. And if it were me I'd want to know. Especially since it brings up the question of who fathered the kid.
        None

Comment

I tried to understand this post, but it doesn't make any sense or have anything to do with what you said previously nor what I said, at all. And this seems like a trend for users on this site - I start a debate and they just fall out and say something completely left field or something just plain dumb.
          What is she even saying? She just completely blew off what you said
          I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

What if she's talking to her brother or sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              I mean we don't know the full story but yea shout out to him for getting involved.

he may of been a bad boyfriend and abused her.

which is crazy cause if he now knows she is tryna leave him he might go chris brown on her
              True dat...plus dude shouldn't be creeping on others business like that..

Can't judge a book by its cover, he doesn't know the full story..

If I saw a girl of a close friend on mine do that, then yeah is tell him...but I'm not gonna "help" someone I don't know because I was creeping on a girls text...just saying
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

It doesn't make sense, you are right

Comment

I mean we don't know the full story but yea shout out to him for getting involved.

which is crazy cause if he now knows she is tryna leave him he might go chris brown on her
                  Most abusive men are very jealous, the very last thing you do is cheat, that's throwing gas on a fire. if she was texting someone about wanting to get away from him that's one thing, but that really doesn't seem like the case here.

I don't know, I know this would make a lot of people mad if they were in this woman's position but I can't really see it from that side because I don't care if my husband looks through my phone. If she has nothing to hide why would she?
                  None

Comment

oh shit imagine that
                    r.i.p. to the girl

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                      Most abusive men are very jealous, the very last thing you do is cheat, that's throwing gas on a fire. if she was texting someone about wanting to get away from him that's one thing, but that really doesn't seem like the case here.

I don't know, I know this would make a lot of people mad if they were in this woman's position but I can't really see it from that side because I don't care if my husband looks through my phone. If she has nothing to hide why would she?
                      yea I would expect to be able to read through each others phones in a relationship too.

still she may always delete her messages from the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        oh shit imagine that
                        r.i.p. to the girl
                        Oh shit man you guys are right RIP to her if so
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                          What is she even saying? She just completely blew off what you said
                          I think it's really simple and clear!
                          Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

Working...
                          X