this nigga gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yall
    this nigga wear dresses
    wear pink nail polish
    calls rich homie quan bae and hubby

and now he been fuckin boys in juvee,

he gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

listen to his melodies when he raps,

he gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Please tell me what is wrong with gay people in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

Deion mad that this "gay" rapper is getting more pussy and more money than he is loooolll

Jesus loved men.
    Jesus washed barely clothed men.
    Jesus had a following of only men.
    Jesus never had sex with a female.
    Jesus had two daddies.
    Look at his verses in the Bible, all he talks about is loving your fellow man.

Jesus must be gay.

Does it make black people mad that Jesus is more "gay" than Young Thug?
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Deion mad that this "gay" rapper is getting more pussy and more money than he is loooolll

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus loved men.
      Jesus had two daddies.

Jesus must be gay.
      smh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

In the new age it is important for every male to come in touch with his feminine side.

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Juvenile detention centers are male and female, you know that right?

And I just finished arguing with my friend about black homophobia, now I have to do it again...

https://getd.libs.uga.edu/pdfs/bryan...200808_phd.pdf

An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Same-Sex Cohabitors and Health

You do realize that your homophobia within your community is causing a much larger suicide rate among black males that are gay vs white males that are gay?

I posted a scientific study proving that Conspiracy Theorist are more rational and most sane of all, which cited to the actual study done which was posted on the official National Institute of Health website. (National Institutes of Health (NIH))

You didn't look into it.

Comment

this thread backfired on my brutha

Comment

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
              I posted a scientific study proving that Conspiracy Theorist are more rational and most sane of all, which cited to the actual study done which was posted on the official National Institute of Health website. (National Institutes of Health (NIH))

You didn't look into it.

Can you repost it again?
              I'd actually like to look at it. No joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              smh
              Hey, by the logic presented by many, Jesus must be gay.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

While were linking Scientific Studies, heres another one

Watching SpongeBob Makes Preschoolers Slower Thinkers, Study Finds - ABC News

A study finds that Spongebob makes toddlers dumb,

"According to research published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, watching fast-paced cartoons like SpongeBob, even for just a few minutes, hinders abstract thinking, short-term memory and impulse control in preschoolers."

And don;t think its only preeschoolers, its EVERYBODY who watches TV.

Comment

While were linking Scientific Studies, heres another one

Watching SpongeBob Makes Preschoolers Slower Thinkers, Study Finds - ABC News

A study finds that Spongebob makes toddlers dumb,

"According to research published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, watching fast-paced cartoons like SpongeBob, even for just a few minutes, hinders abstract thinking, short-term memory and impulse control in preschoolers."

And don;t think its only preeschoolers, its EVERYBODY who watches TV.

I could totally see Spongebob dumbing down an audience. It's not like it's supposed to be informative. Most of TV is designed for people that want to be entertained.

Lol at how off topic we got
                  Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 12-09-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus loved men.
                    Jesus had two daddies.
                    Look at his verses in the Bible, all he talks about is loving your fellow man.

Jesus must be gay.

Does it make black people mad that Jesus is more "gay" than Young Thug?

This aint about me , nobody is mad. Many people are getting more money and pussy then both you and me combined out in the world.

It does not anger me that someone else has more money then me.

You can't use this logic against a person who doesn't care for earthly possession.

Jesus Loved Men and Women.
                    Jesus Washed Barley clothed men and women
                    Jesus HAd a following of disciples who were men, but both men and women followed him to hear him speak
                    Jesus didn't give in to the temptation of fornication and he came to earth not to have sex with women, but to die for you and me.
                    The father, the son, the holy ghost, trinity.

- - - Updated - - -

I could totally see Spongebob dumbing down an audience. It's not like it's supposed to be informative. Most of TV is designed for people that want to be entertained.

Lol at how off topic we got

Any show really, its the TV itself that does the dumbing down, not whats it on it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                    And thats why hes hanging with naked females right?

Its the image to uphold.

There all in his video, but this man is lowkey gay, everybody who isn't a lil wayne stan thinks so lol

Comment

There all in his video, but this man is lowkey gay, everybody who is a homophobe and can't tell he is doing this for attention thinks so lol

Comment

New Thugger feature

Rae Sremmurd ? Throw Sum Mo (Feat Nicki Minaj & Young Thug) | Young Money HQ

Comment

Real gay men would laugh at you straight in the face for thinking that Thug is gay.
                          Ask a gay man in real life if Young Thug is gay. Problem is, I bet you don't have any male friends that are gay.
                          Furthering my black homophobia point.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                          And thats why hes hanging with naked females right?

How do you insert instagram videos here? Always had issue with that

- - - Updated - - -

Finna turn this thread into a Young Thug appreciation thread

Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 12-09-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X