Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
    While were linking Scientific Studies, heres another one

Watching SpongeBob Makes Preschoolers Slower Thinkers, Study Finds - ABC News

A study finds that Spongebob makes toddlers dumb,

"According to research published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, watching fast-paced cartoons like SpongeBob, even for just a few minutes, hinders abstract thinking, short-term memory and impulse control in preschoolers."

And don;t think its only preeschoolers, its EVERYBODY who watches TV.
    Thanks. Even more evidence to back my decision to keep tvs out of my house.

i don't think it's just cartoons though. Tv in general messes with your brain because it doesn't make you think for yourself.
    None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
      Thanks. Even more evidence to back my decision to keep tvs out of my house.

i don't think it's just cartoons though. Tv in general messes with your brain because it doesn't make you think for yourself.
      what about sports?

then again I don't think females watch sports like men.

Comment

so deion james got exposed as a homophobe??

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          what about sports?

then again I don't think females watch sports like men.
          I've never really watched sports. Here lately we've been watching soccer, But still it's not worth it to get a whole tv setup for one channel that I'd have to pay extra for anyway when I can watch for free downtown. As far as sports being better for people to watch, I would think so, or at least not as bad, but then again you don't see people beating each up over cartoons. So I'd say that's two sided.
          None

Comment

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
            That One Time Young Thug Broke His Teacher?s Arm In Middle School... | Vibe

In an interview Young Thug Finally comes out an admits he fucks boys

And while Thugger admitted that all he did in the detention center was �gamble, smoke and fuck,� he also remarked that he found his way to rap after a simple realization.

In a detention ceneter.... Im 100% sure he was not fucking any female prison guards... So im sure he was fucking other prison inmates..

I know yall never listen to me. but stop listening to this dudes music... its apart of the illuminati agenda to feminize black males and turn some homo.

Man yall gotta start understanding Young Thug

He is purposely saying all this gay stuff and doing all this weird shit to make people question his sexuality .. Look at how much debate he has created within the last couple of months.. How? By doing ALL the stuff that isn't allowed in Hip-Hop

1. Young Thug is the most generic rap name ever
            2. Blatantly copying Waynes style
            2. Wearing dresses
            3. Pink nail polish
            4. Calling other rappers bae/hubbie
            5. His voice can sound gay af sometimes lol (See "Whos On Top")
            5. Making hints at him being gay in his lyrics

"She dont gang bang, she say she bang gangs (gays) "
            Like really.. You really had to stretch the word Gangs to make it sound like Gays ?

"Whatchu mean, I fuck with them, I said I fuck with them.
            Okay I slept with him, which mean I fuck with him..
            I fuck with him.. No Homo tho"
            My dude what is you sayin lmaaao

And yet all this makes him one unique motherfucker.. There has never been a mainstream rapper like this, being able to pull off this gay image and still dropping quality tracks.. But thats because he isnt a rapper.. He is an ENTERTAINER

He is entertainment for the masses, to make them talk .. And his character is very talkable

Do you not see how many types of people he is appealing too? Do you not see how well-adapted he is to the changes in todays society?

On one side we have the haters who question every single suspect thing he does.. On a 2nd side we have his gay fans who may or may not like his music, but still appreciates how he is opening up for homosexuality in the media and in rap.. On a third side we have the rap fans caught up in the flashy lifestyle he and Rich Gang portrait in their videos and on social media.. Respecting the grindn and wishing to be like them.. On a fourth side we have people like you, that believe he is ruining the world if we allow his craziness (cuz trust me, your not the only one sayin he is getting pushed by an agenda)

Hell, there might even be non-rap fans who support him because he is shaking up the industry.. They might only like him because of the comical factor he brings to the table

And lastly we have us fans who can enjoy his music without being bothered by his personal life and the suspect stories that occurs.. We enjoy his music for what is it: Good music you can vibe along to.. Dude knows how to sound good on a beat

And dude really has that starstruck factor.. It is obviously that he doesnt give a fuck about what people have to say about him.. As long as he keep grindin and ignores the hate he will be good.. Isnt that what Wayne did in his prime?

Do you not see that you are playing right into his hand, by discussing him in the first place?

He understand the world of 2014 .. He understands the power of social media ... He delivers what the world want.. As long as he keeps feeding the media with these questionable stories and headlines - the media will keep feeding him with buzz.. And lets see how far he can take it .. Its clear that Birdman sees the potential in him .. To turn him into a superstar.. A controversial one

Personally I think he is one of the most interesting rapper that have come out game since Lil Wayne.. so why are we not allowed to enjoy Thug (pause) and his music for what it? Entertainment

Smh I fucked around and dropped a book on Young Thug

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post

He is purposely saying all this gay stuff and doing all this weird shit to make people question his sexuality .. Look at how much debate he has created within the last couple of months.. How? By doing ALL the stuff that isn't allowed in Hip-Hop

2. Wearing dresses
              3. Pink nail polish

Like really.. You really had to stretch the word Gangs to make it sound like Gays ?

And yet all this makes him one unique motherfucker.. There has never been a mainstream rapper like this, being able to pull off this gay image and still dropping quality tracks.. But thats because he isnt a rapper.. He is an ENTERTAINER

He is entertainment for the masses, to make them talk .. And his character is very talkable

Do you not see how many types of people he is appealing too? Do you not see how well-adapted he is to the changes in todays society?

On one side we have the haters who question every single suspect thing he does.. On a 2nd side we have his gay fans who may or may not like his music, but still appreciates how he is opening up for homosexuality in the media and in rap.. On a third side we have the rap fans caught up in the flashy lifestyle he and Rich Gang portrait in their videos and on social media.. Respecting the grindn and wishing to be like them.. On a fourth side we have people like you, that believe he is ruining the world if we allow his craziness (cuz trust me, your not the only one sayin he is getting pushed by an agenda)

Hell, there might even be non-rap fans who support him because he is shaking up the industry.. They might only like him because of the comical factor he brings to the table

And lastly we have us fans who can enjoy his music without being bothered by his personal life and the suspect stories that occurs.. We enjoy his music for what is it: Good music you can vibe along to.. Dude knows how to sound good on a beat

And dude really has that starstruck factor.. It is obviously that he doesnt give a fuck about what people have to say about him.. As long as he keep grindin and ignores the hate he will be good.. Isnt that what Wayne did in his prime?

Do you not see that you are playing right into his hand, by discussing him in the first place?

He understand the world of 2014 .. He understands the power of social media ... He delivers what the world want.. As long as he keeps feeding the media with these questionable stories and headlines - the media will keep feeding him with buzz.. And lets see how far he can take it .. Its clear that Birdman sees the potential in him .. To turn him into a superstar.. A controversial one

Personally I think he is one of the most interesting rapper that have come out game since Lil Wayne.. so why are we not allowed to enjoy Thug (pause) and his music for what it? Entertainment

Exactly. Even if he's gay or not, his music is dope, and I will continue to listen to it. Thug is blowing up the game right now, and doing everything your technically "not supposed" to do in rap. Major props to Thugger.

Comment

2. Wearing dresses
                3. Pink nail polish

But....

The illuminati....
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                  But....

The illuminati....
                  But illuminati is real.

Comment

2. Wearing dresses
                    3. Pink nail polish

And it's a good book

Comment

2. Wearing dresses
                      3. Pink nail polish

good read

Comment

2. Wearing dresses
                        3. Pink nail polish

You wrote a book defending a dude who will never acknowledge your existence?

Comment

Working...
                        X