• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall think this a game but its not

Prepare...

PREPARE!!!!!!!

Watch this video and look at the state of the US

Look how easy it is

White Cop shoots black man------> No Indicment------->Protest--------Police in riot gear with military vehicles and weapons against protestors

They can use this formula over and over and over!!

It happened in Ferguson.

Newyork

And now California when they shot some guy

LOOK AT THE VIDEO OF CALI AN TELL ME THATS NOT A WARZONE MRTIAL LAW SCENARIO

For all my peeps in the bigger citie,s stay safe!

shit did i hear a bone snap when that lady got ran over by that car cause SMH thats not right

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Comment

I'm tryna live before I die.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          I'm tryna live before I die.
          I wish everyone had this look on life.

KidComet spends too much time researching and worrying about this stuff when there is nothing he can do about it and one day he will look back and realize it's been such a waste of his time =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            I wish everyone had this look on life.

KidComet spends too much time researching and worrying about this stuff when there is nothing he can do about it and one day he will look back and realize it's been such a waste of his time =/
            He's like a philosopher I can understand that -- I used to be like that but popularity in school changed me a lot and made me this whole different person. I can't explain it. I used to debate with my brother all the time and I would always take KC's stance on things. One day we were debating about whether money is a worthwhile thing to chase after. I always said no, he would say yes. I told him it's just paper and we all die anyway -- something like that. He told me, you've never had it then how can you know what it feels like? I never believed him until I started to be put in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              He's like a philosopher I can understand that -- I used to be like that but popularity in school changed me a lot and made me this whole different person. I can't explain it. I used to debate with my brother all the time and I would always take KC's stance on things. One day we were debating about whether money is a worthwhile thing to chase after. I always said no, he would say yes. I told him it's just paper and we all die anyway -- something like that. He told me, you've never had it then how can you know what it feels like? I never believed him until I started to be put in his shoes.
              I understand but at the end of the day money makes the world go around, nothing else =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                I understand but at the end of the day money makes the world go around, nothing else =/
                What is the purpose of life? I think we all have a calling. So many people with money are miserable, I think our main goal should be happiness.

Comment

"​Danny L"

Comment

You're just gonna get banned again

Comment

surprised you not making a thread about how Ebola just disappeared so the government must of been hiding something.

Comment

yall stupid if ya think its gonna start from usa lol..like the movies...everything begins in usa lol

Comment

Working...
                        X