whatever do u mean? I said no such thing m8

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        whatever do u mean? I said no such thing m8
        u did m8

i remember m8

Comment

Originally posted by iiiX View Post
          Yo, bruhs, I dont listen to wayne, the only association I have with him is coming on this forum cause its a cool place to hang out,

But I had a dream about him,

Lemme tell yall what happened

Wayne was on stage

I was on stage too, but kinda back stage but still there to be seen by the crowd

This dude wasnt rapping, he was preaching, he sounded sad and drained out I dont remember what he was talking about,

then we took like an intermission type thinhg, and i went down to the crowd and began talking to the fans

and they kept on saying "what happened to wayne why is he preaching" "he lost it, we dont wanna here him preach"

and then people kept saying that they're gonna kill him, they're gonna kill him, and what not,

and then I walked out of the building concer building to the other place , it was like a cafteria, and i went in the batrhoom and looked at myself in the mirror and my face was all distorted and i looked like a carrot top, and i woke up
          no homo

Comment

Yo, bruhs, I dont listen to wayne, the only association I have with him is coming on this forum cause its a cool place to hang out,

But I had a dream about him,

Lemme tell yall what happened

Wayne was on stage

I was on stage too, but kinda back stage but still there to be seen by the crowd

This dude wasnt rapping, he was preaching, he sounded sad and drained out I dont remember what he was talking about,

then we took like an intermission type thinhg, and i went down to the crowd and began talking to the fans

and they kept on saying "what happened to wayne why is he preaching" "he lost it, we dont wanna here him preach"

and then people kept saying that they're gonna kill him, they're gonna kill him, and what not,

and then I walked out of the building concer building to the other place , it was like a cafteria, and i went in the batrhoom and looked at myself in the mirror and my face was all distorted and i looked like a carrot top, and i woke up

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              u did m8

i remember m8
              u remember our convos?

Comment

I pray most of these poor brainwashed folk of the black community are given a second chance somehow. So sad to see the human race with potential but having it be purposely destroyed by others a tad smarter with an agenda of money, power and deity worship. You know I was reading a thread somewhere about how the people in India live and it truly almost made me believe we come from monkey's. They keep dead corpses in the rivers and drink and bathe in that same water. They walk on the streets and defecate as they're walking. Everything is so bad. Maybe we need this system of guidance that America has to train us so to speak. I read all the time about ELF towers and hypnosis, maybe we truly are primitive beings. The spiritual does exist and I know that there is a good side now -- it took away so many of my fears like. Gave me a fuck it mentality we'll all be forgotten soon.

Seems almost prophetic. This country is Devil worship, of course people will hate it. All these losers want to do is,

"fuck bitches and get money yo!"

Except no one educated your stupid ass on how to do anything or even act or dress accordingly. You barely know how to do anything yet you think you can live like rappers. More like vicariously through. So fun. The American dream is living paycheck to paycheck while being brainwashed by the media to make you think everything is OK.

The few (10%) who make it to become semi-rich and the other few (1%) live almost like a paradise here. But there is still so much problems, as you see. Big deal you have some paper, we all die.

I could definitely see Wayne doing that.

The saddest part is that he seems like a genuine, humble dude deep down. Baby really took this dude in and made him who he is as far as Lil' Wayne. Tattoos, bad boy. Except I don't think that's who he is.

If he wants to take the Tupac Shakur route and try to go against the Illuminati then I wish him to have the most time to do so. Because he will undoubtedly be taken out. Except that would be too obvious, he would most likely have something serious happen to him. It would be great marketing but yeah.

These losers in the hoods and the general losers who partake in listening to rap music would hate any sort of saving grace or helpful music in order to better themselves instead of leading them in to a life of self-destruction for a fat paycheck to the rappers by the same people who are ushering in the depopulation agenda (old Nazi agenda of killing all ugly people, all stupid people and creating a master race of beautiful and smart people).

Also MK-Ultra is an extension of the Nazi project to create a perfect person, so to speak.
                Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 12-21-2014, 10:16 PM.
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

my face was all distorted and i looked like a carrot top, and i woke up

This cracked me up

they say when you look in the mirror in dreams you see what you sub-conciously see yourself as...

#FREEVELVET

Comment

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      u remember our convos?
                      of course

u r in my heart and always will be

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        I pray most of these poor brainwashed folk of the black community are given a second chance somehow. So sad to see the human race with potential but having it be purposely destroyed by others a tad smarter with an agenda of money, power and deity worship. You know I was reading a thread somewhere about how the people in India live and it truly almost made me believe we come from monkey's. They keep dead corpses in the rivers and drink and bathe in that same water. They walk on the streets and defecate as they're walking. Everything is so bad. Maybe we need this system of guidance that America has to train us so to speak. I read all the time about ELF towers and hypnosis, maybe we truly are primitive beings. The spiritual does exist and I know that there is a good side now -- it took away so many of my fears like. Gave me a fuck it mentality we'll all be forgotten soon.

Seems almost prophetic. This country is Devil worship, of course people will hate it. All these losers want to do is,

"fuck bitches and get money yo!"

Except no one educated your stupid ass on how to do anything or even act or dress accordingly. You barely know how to do anything yet you think you can live like rappers. More like vicariously through. So fun. The American dream is living paycheck to paycheck while being brainwashed by the media to make you think everything is OK.

The few (10%) who make it to become semi-rich and the other few (1%) live almost like a paradise here. But there is still so much problems, as you see. Big deal you have some paper, we all die.

I could definitely see Wayne doing that.

The saddest part is that he seems like a genuine, humble dude deep down. Baby really took this dude in and made him who he is as far as Lil' Wayne. Tattoos, bad boy. Except I don't think that's who he is.

If he wants to take the Tupac Shakur route and try to go against the Illuminati then I wish him to have the most time to do so. Because he will undoubtedly be taken out. Except that would be too obvious, he would most likely have something serious happen to him. It would be great marketing but yeah.

These losers in the hoods and the general losers who partake in listening to rap music would hate any sort of saving grace or helpful music in order to better themselves instead of leading them in to a life of self-destruction for a fat paycheck to the rappers by the same people who are ushering in the depopulation agenda (old Nazi agenda of killing all ugly people, all stupid people and creating a master race of beautiful and smart people).

Also MK-Ultra is an extension of the Nazi project to create a perfect person, so to speak.
                        woowww

Comment

Working...
                        X