SPOILER
    But you ain't post the predictions I did get right

Comment

KC whats ur instagram acc? i wanted to follow you but couldnt find

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        But you ain't post the predictions I did get right
        Which ones ?

But I meant this kind of threads where you predicted some attacks didnt happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
          KC whats ur instagram acc? i wanted to follow you but couldnt find
          [MENTION=12491]expo[/MENTION]singtheilluminati

It's real on that account bruh. I've gotten responses from Gudda Gudda
          Big bio from outkast follows me. Danny brown follows me. Soulja boy followed me but then unfollowed.
          I've gotta responses from lecrae also he banned me from his account for exposing him tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
          Which ones ?

But I meant this kind of threads where you predicted some attacks didnt happen lol
          I said the RFID chip will happen, y'all ain't believe me, it's here. People have been implanted with the chip. We have video, and people on instagram uploading themselves being chipped with the RFID chip.

I said the police will become militarized. It did. They have a surplus of military weapons and vehicles. If you want proof , just look at any ferguson video of the riots. The police had tanks military seat team vehicles and all.

I said music videos will become more and more demonic and dark themed
          Nicki Minaj - Only video (torturing men and making them bleed)
          maroon 5 - animals (Adam Levine bathing in blood and drinking blood )

And they will be worse this year trust me. Esp these cash money artist y'all idolize woooweee I feel bad for anybody still obsessed with these evil dudes up to this point.

Transhumanism

Robots taking jobs (it's happened in Cali already on a small scale )

But since the world of lil Wayne, TV, celeb gossip, and school doesn't entail any of this stuff it seems like the world is normal and everything is the same , cause some people are trapped in that world of only tv, video games , school , lil Wayne , and celeb gossip , so while all this stuff starts coming out, they don't pay attention or never hear about it, and when it does get brought up, it's so foreign to them , cause once again , it's not apart of their world of TV, video games, lil Wayne , school and celeb gossip

These really ain't my predictions tho, this is the Lords word and all this and more will come to pass.

Comment

I can't wait for nothing to happen

Comment

I said the RFID chip will happen, y'all ain't believe me, it's here. People have been implanted with the chip. We have video, and people on instagram uploading themselves being chipped with the RFID chip.

I said the police will become militarized. It did. They have a surplus of military weapons and vehicles. If you want proof , just look at any ferguson video of the riots. The police had tanks military seat team vehicles and all.

I said music videos will become more and more demonic and dark themed
              Nicki Minaj - Only video (torturing men and making them bleed)
              maroon 5 - animals (Adam Levine bathing in blood and drinking blood )

And they will be worse this year trust me. Esp these cash money artist y'all idolize woooweee I feel bad for anybody still obsessed with these evil dudes up to this point.

Transhumanism

Robots taking jobs (it's happened in Cali already on a small scale )

But since the world of lil Wayne, TV, celeb gossip, and school doesn't entail any of this stuff it seems like the world is normal and everything is the same , cause some people are trapped in that world of only tv, video games , school , lil Wayne , and celeb gossip , so while all this stuff starts coming out, they don't pay attention or never hear about it, and when it does get brought up, it's so foreign to them , cause once again , it's not apart of their world of TV, video games, lil Wayne , school and celeb gossip

These really ain't my predictions tho, this is the Lords word and all this and more will come to pass.
              I dont really watch tv nor play games or care bout celebrity gossip.
              I think I havent seen all your threads bout this stuff but you still got a point

Comment

"I never question my God because durp."

Yahweh is Evil

According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. - Religion - Nairaland

Debunking Christianity: Yahweh and the Problem of Evil--Why Yahweh is an Egotistical, Evil, Sadistic, Masochistic God
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

I'm about to go to bed. I merely skimmed through these websites. I'll get to it all tomorrow. Some of those arguments are weak and redundant. It's going to take awhile debunking all this paragraph by paragraph.

All I can say is that I follow The Lord and in no way have I become "evil". In fact , since I've gotten closer to The Lord, I am more joyful , loving , and caring then ever before. Me and my mom were never on good terms for the majority if my life, it wasn't until I came to The Lord, and he really worked on my heart, that I can now say me and my mom are like best friends , and I often cry and get so mad at myself just thinking about how I used to treat her , and how much she didn't deserve it. I have friends with testimonials , of them coming to The Lord and breaking free from witchcraft , satanism, drugs , and what not. The Lord broke them free from what they were slaved to. It wasn't any "indoctrination" lol. But as I said. I guess i have to debunk those sites paragraph by paragraph tomorrow when I wake up

Also, I do question God, and there was a point where I did question my following him, I researched and My conclusion came back that The Lord is The Lord. That's all there is to it.

Comment

I'm about to go to bed. I merely skimmed through these websites. I'll get to it all tomorrow. Some of those arguments are weak and redundant. It's going to take awhile debunking all this paragraph by paragraph.

All I can say is that I follow The Lord and in no way have I become "evil". In fact , since I've gotten closer to The Lord, I am more joyful , loving , and caring then ever before. Me and my mom were never on good terms for the majority if my life, it wasn't until I came to The Lord, and he really worked on my heart, that I can now say me and my mom are like best friends , and I often cry and get so mad at myself just thinking about how I used to treat her , and how much she didn't deserve it. I have friends with testimonials , of them coming to The Lord and breaking free from witchcraft , satanism, drugs , and what not. The Lord broke them free from what they were slaved to. It wasn't any "indoctrination" lol. But as I said. I guess i have to debunk those sites paragraph by paragraph tomorrow when I wake up

Also, I do question God, and there was a point where I did question my following him, I researched and My conclusion came back that The Lord is The Lord. That's all there is to it.
                    Hitler did good things too, but he also caused lots of suffering he could have otherwise prevented. I give you nothing but gold, maybe these 3 threads are pretty random but they get my point across. But yeah whenever I send stuff your way whatever it may be it is always the real deal of what's going on in the land of the mysterious (lol) nowadays. There is LOTS of disinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                      Hitler did good things too, but he also caused lots of suffering he could have otherwise prevented. I give you nothing but gold, maybe these 3 threads are pretty random but they get my point across. But yeah whenever I send stuff your way whatever it may be it is always the real deal of what's going on in the land of the mysterious (lol) nowadays. There is LOTS of disinformation.
                      Doing Good things don't matter if you don't got love plehhboii

Comment

Doing Good things don't matter if you don't got love plehhboii
                        I show love playboi.

Comment

you didnt read the second part of my post
                          i did and I still dont understand why you posted this bullishit

Comment

Working...
                          X