Clear All

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
    i did and I still dont understand why you posted this bullishit
    I post things like this all the time bruh. You seemed shocked

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      @exposingtheilluminati

It's real on that account bruh. I've gotten responses from Gudda Gudda
      Big bio from outkast follows me. Danny brown follows me. Soulja boy followed me but then unfollowed.
      I've gotta responses from lecrae also he banned me from his account for exposing him tho
      How comes u say celebrities and famous people is just like anyone else. And then here u are bragging about all the famous people responding to you? Why you care about what famous people responded to you since they just like everybody else?

Sry but youre just a hypocrite bro

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        How comes u say celebrities and famous people is just like anyone else. And then here u are bragging about all the famous people responding to you? Why you care about what famous people responded to you since they just like everybody else?

Sry but youre just a hypocrite bro
        Im not bragging i was saying what happened on that account, i can see how it looks like im bragging tho

Comment

What attacks? If you believed that stuff just wow

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
            What attacks? If you believed that stuff just wow
            they blew up the cartoon place

Comment

they blew up the cartoon place
              Bruh do some research that shit was complete bs, check the video of the cop getting shot no blood comes out, then in the 'news' report later there is blood on the floor 5 ft from where he got 'shot' and the reporter slips up and says 'the blood has been put there' and starts rambling.. The whole thing was done with crisis actors it's a terror drill being used for the people in power to enforce more restricitions on us and give us less privacy. Damn man I thought you was a truther

Comment

So nothing happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
                  Bruh do some research that shit was complete bs, check the video of the cop getting shot no blood comes out, then in the 'news' report later there is blood on the floor 5 ft from where he got 'shot' and the reporter slips up and says 'the blood has been put there' and starts rambling.. The whole thing was done with crisis actors it's a terror drill being used for the people in power to enforce more restricitions on us and give us less privacy. Damn man I thought you was a truther
                  Lol i know all that and stuff,

u need to tell @Bill Laimbeer that

he still thinks that its real and believes what the media says even tho the proof is undeniable that the news is fabricating stuff

that happened before the timer was started

after the timer stopped

this happned

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/55...342464/photo/1

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  So nothing happened ?

Yeah the Office of German newspaper Hamburg Morgenpost got firebombed, they printed Charlie Hebdo cartoons
                  Last edited by KidComet; 01-12-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Lol i know all that and stuff,

u need to tell @Bill Laimbeer that

he still thinks that its real and believes what the media says even tho the proof is undeniable that the news is fabricating stuff

that happened before the timer was started

after the timer stopped

this happned

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/55...342464/photo/1

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the Office of German newspaper Hamburg Morgenpost got firebombed, they printed Charlie Hebdo cartoons
                    lol I'm done with trying to tell people bruh they don't understand it at all, they say 'why would the news lie to us' lmao. besides it makes you look 'crazy' to the sheeple when infact they are the crazy ones not believing the truth when it's right in front of them, then again I understand why they don't want to believe it, because it goes against everything they have been used to for the past 18 or whatever years of their life

Comment

But you ain't post the predictions I did get right
                      You mean the bomb at super bowl or jesus coming back? because yeah that happend..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        You mean the bomb at super bowl or jesus coming back? because yeah that happend..
                        Im sorry for my past inaccuracies,

Comment

There will be no more violence ever from now.

Comment

Working...
                          X