Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i buy a XBOX1?

Hey guys

i posted about this over in the Gaming HQ thread but i thought id get more replies if i did it via a thread

my cousin recently gave me assassins creed unity/black flag and shadow of mordor for the xbox one even though i dont own one () he doesn't like those sort of games but he knows i do which is why he gave them to me anyway im a playstation user and ive been considering a ps4 for the longest time and was actually going to purchase it with a vita but now that i have 3 awesome free games for the xbox one i think i just might go for the xbox1 however ive heard bad things about its power and for some odd reason i have a feeling the xbox will die out before the ps4 in terms of being supported and all that (just a prediction) so what do you guys think about the console?

#FREEVELVET

yep

playstation wack

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      Hey guys

i posted about this over in the Gaming HQ thread but i thought id get more replies if i did it via a thread

my cousin recently gave me assassins creed unity/black flag and shadow of mordor for the xbox one even though i dont own one () he doesn't like those sort of games but he knows i do which is why he gave them to me anyway im a playstation user and ive been considering a ps4 for the longest time and was actually going to purchase it with a vita but now that i have 3 awesome free games for the xbox one i think i just might go for the xbox1 however ive heard bad things about its power and for some odd reason i have a feeling the xbox will die out before the ps4 in terms of being supported and all that (just a prediction) so what do you guys think about the console?
      Well just either buy an Xbox or buy a PS and sell those games yourself.

You win both ways

Comment

I own both, and I prefer ps4. The only the the x1 has over it is a better controller. Ps4 has smoother better looking games, and is gonna have better exclusives in the long run.
        Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
          I own both, and I prefer ps4. The only the the x1 has over it is a better controller. Ps4 has smoother better looking games, and is gonna have better exclusives in the long run.

Exactly thats what i meant by support and all that cause since the xbox one is weaker in the long run the ps4 woll get more attention and the xbox 1 will die out eventually first ps4 it is tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            that power story is a myth

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              No it's not? Look at almost every game that has came out for either system. PS4 has had 1080p everytime the X1 has had 720 and 900p. Do you know anything about hardware or are you a mindless culturally conditioned retard that shits "facts" out of their useless fucking mouth?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              Herpfuckingderp idiot.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-CPU-More-Powerful-Than-Xbox-One-CPU-According-Benchmark-Test-61203.html
              Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yep

playstation wack
                y

Comment

Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                  y
                  Cuz it's cool to think that. Derrr
                  Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

PS4 friend.

Comment

Get whatever you prefer to play on

Comment

personally as someone who has both a 360 and a ps3 and not a next gen system. i loved microsoft but they became very shitty and greedy sony is the top dog and my reason for not buying next gen is its all shooting games thats boring af i play madden but it doesnt mean im going to pay 300 bucks to play a game that i can play on a current system i own.

Comment

Working...
                        X