Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come there are no scientific, peer-reviewed studies conducted on the Bible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come there are no scientific, peer-reviewed studies conducted on the Bible?

After being enlightened with Bills knowledge, I do not believe I can trust the Bible.

Truthfully, there are no peer reviewed papers on it. No scientists have validated it, no credible sources bruh. Of course God isn't a credible source?

Why aren't they peer reviewing everything? Seems like if some nerds get together and agree on something, then it is automatically right. Too bad doctors, politicians, news anchors are some of the most conniving and corrupt people on the face of this Earth..

They should peer review more stuff man. Peer review everything I say
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

The general chat is getting out of hand
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Comment

They've confirmed there was a man called Jesus in the times they claim. But there are no reports of him having the ability to cure people or whatever the Bible actually claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
            They've confirmed there was a man called Jesus in the times they claim. But there are no reports of him having the ability to cure people or whatever the Bible actually claims.
            thats because he couldn't do no such thing

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              After being enlightened with Bills knowledge, I do not believe I can trust the Bible.

Truthfully, there are no peer reviewed papers on it. No scientists have validated it, no credible sources bruh. Of course God isn't a credible source?

Why aren't they peer reviewing everything? Seems like if some nerds get together and agree on something, then it is automatically right. Too bad doctors, politicians, news anchors are some of the most conniving and corrupt people on the face of this Earth..

.................... ....................

Comment

I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                  agreed.

Comment

duhhhh

Comment

Working...
                    X