No announcement yet.

The 2015 Grammy Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does our DNA resemble YAH? Since we're on the subject of occultism.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      y'all tripping

I don't try to control you. They ARE controlling you, I'm just telling you what they are doing

Nobody even listens to me on here, so I don't see how I'm controlling y'all.

And again , nooooobody can force you to click on my thread

But you always click on my thread because you are curious and you know deep down they there is something wrong with a lot of stuff in the industry

There is an absolute standard between right and wrong.

I am simply stating what I saw at the Grammys.

What I saw was , ACDC performing highway to hell, with the crowd wearing devil horns ,

And then I saw Madonna doing a performance where she got killed and offered as a sacrafice

Now how do we describe this ?

It's obvious, we describe it as , evil , wicked , vile.

Killing a women and offering her as a sacrafice to a bunch of demonic creatures is evil, there is no gray area at all. Now it's is their agenda to make this satanism look cool and trendy and it is working.

- - - Updated - - -

Na, you know who thinks their god tho.
      Kanye West

Lil Wayne
      Jay z

All these artist you listen to , think they are gods and you worship them with no problem

But as soon as I come in and tell you they it's wrong , all of a sudden , you think, that I think I'm god. I think I'm far from god. Not even close to him at all. I am just exposing the evil as I am called to do. And again, if you know your going to get upset when you read my threads, why do you read them ?
      Lil Wayne is my God, that's why I'm on here.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Lil Wayne is my God, that's why I'm on here.

Come on now, how can you choose him to be your God when he doenst have love for you bro :/

the True God loves you, he sent his son to die for you .

Comment

Come on now, how can you choose him to be your God when he doenst have love for you bro :/

Comment

Yeah its old, but they performed it while they wore devil horns on purpose to condition ppl to worship lucifer
            and it worked

I feel the sudden urge to eat human flesh and attend a gay wedding
            all hail satan!
            .................... ....................

Comment

Lil Wayne loves all his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Lil Wayne loves all his fans.

Yes because making fun of people who aren't as rich as him (this includes you ) is love.
                Let's be honest here, if lil Wayne loved his fans, he wouldn't be rapping about moral corruption. He would rap about things that would uplift your spirit and not poison your mind. He is pushing fornication, murder, disrespecting women into your mind over a catchy beat and flow . If he loved you, he would actually rap about love and self respect for women and equality for all.

Comment

Yes because making fun of people who aren't as rich as him (this includes you ) is love.
                  Let's be honest here, if lil Wayne loved his fans, he wouldn't be rapping about moral corruption. He would rap about things that would uplift your spirit and not poison your mind. He is pushing fornication, murder, disrespecting women into your mind over a catchy beat and flow . If he loved you, he would actually rap about love and self respect for women and equality for all.

Comment

naw as fans we dont wanna hear that
                    leave that for ppl like lupe

Comment

Na, you know who thinks their god tho.
                      Kanye West

Lil Wayne
                      Jay z

All these artist you listen to , think they are gods and you worship them with no problem

But as soon as I come in and tell you they it's wrong , all of a sudden , you think, that I think I'm god. I think I'm far from god. Not even close to him at all. I am just exposing the evil as I am called to do. And again, if you know your going to get upset when you read my threads, why do you read them ?
                      you don't get it do u

i just don't care

i can watch evil stuff all day and it won't make me evil

i really wish i could go back in time to when your mom was pregnant and go chris brown on her ass so she wouldn't of had you

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        naw as fans we dont wanna hear that
                        leave that for ppl like lupe

Like I said lil Wayne studied psychology. He knows what he's doing. He is fully aware of the effects music has on the brain.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        you don't get it do u

i just don't care

i can watch evil stuff all day and it won't make me evil

i really wish i could go back in time to when your mom was pregnant and go chris brown on her ass so she wouldn't of had you

How you going say the you're not evil, and then wish my mom had a miscarriage

The irony

And yes , watching things that are evil does effect you. It's science and it's proven.
                        Bad influences =bad attitudes , choices etc

This is how the human mind works. You're not gonna just sit at home listening to wayne rap about murder, and then play grand theft auto for 4 hours , and then watch the exorcism , and all of a sudden Get the motivation to help the needy.

Small joke

Let me ask you something , how is your attitude towards your parents ? When they tell you no, or ask you to do something that you don't want to do, do you catch an attitude with them?

Comment

this thread

Comment

Working...
                          X