Gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay.

As most of u know, the Gay Marriage bill passed which allows Gay marriage in all 50 states

the LGBT community makes up less then 3.9% of the entire nation.

They lit up the white house with gay pride colors tonight

White House turns to rainbow after gay marriage ruling

also, this is the start of Christian persecution,

im sure most of you are happy that people who read their bible and have christian belifs will soon be persecuted for doing so.

also the bible will be banned soon, since it goes aginst the law of the land

im sure you all are happy about this too

i am happy about it all because this was all prophesied in the bible and its means that Jesus will return soon.

they are already stating that churches who dont support gay marriage will lose their tax exempt status,

so our first amendment was thrown out the window

I know none of you all will stand up for us when were persecuted the way you stand up for the LGBT community and thats okay,

#Equalityforall

(unless you read the bible and believe in Jesus)
    Last edited by KidComet; 06-27-2015, 03:02 AM.

KC's idol:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      As most of u know, the Gay Marriage bill passed which allows Gay marriage in all 50 states

the LGBT community makes up less then 3.9% of the entire nation.

They lit up the white house with gay pride colors tonight

White House turns to rainbow after gay marriage ruling

also, this is the start of Christian persecution,

im sure most of you are happy that people who read their bible and have christian belifs will soon be persecuted for doing so.

also the bible will be banned soon, since it goes aginst the law of the land

im sure you all are happy about this too

i am happy about it all because this was all prophesied in the bible and its means that Jesus will return soon.

they are already stating that churches who dont support gay marriage will lose their tax exempt status,

so our first amendment was thrown out the window

I know none of you all will stand up for us when were persecuted the way you stand up for the LGBT community and thats okay,

#Equalityforall

(unless you read the bible and believe in Jesus)
      Pretty messed up stuff. The pastor at my church just did a series of sermons on the end times and was saying he believes it's going to be soon and was showing where bible proficies have been fufilled pretty crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
        Pretty messed up stuff. The pastor at my church just did a series of sermons on the end times and was saying he believes it's going to be soon and was showing where bible proficies have been fufilled pretty crazy!

It is crazy times were living in man, I just want everyone to be prepared for whats at the doorstep,

Comment

It is crazy times were living in man, I just want everyone to be prepared for whats at the doorstep,
          True but at the same time Jesus said he would come like a Thief in the night so no one really knows when hes coming. Still interesting to hear peoples theories and reasoning when they believe he will come!

Comment

At the end of the day a giant rock did wipe all the dinosaurs off this planet

Comment

Amazing day for USA, this is great

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                Bob Marley accepted Christ before he died, look it up, its #fact

he wouldnt think it was an amzing day

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

Comment

Bob Marley accepted Christ before he died, look it up, its #fact

he wouldnt think it was an amzing day
                    Well afaik Haile Selassie was looked on as the comeback of Jesus so he would of accepted him long ago, rastafarianism is based on the bible.

If I'm wrong, who cares? Even if he had anything against homosexuality that's his personal opinion and not my business, it was neither the message he wanted to spread.
                    Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-27-2015, 08:21 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

One of the few times i agree with you KC

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

It is getting pretty fucked up.
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                        X