Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West Admits to Sacrificing His Mom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West Admits to Sacrificing His Mom.

Kanye West Blames Himself for His Mom's Death

For years you have heard that Kanye West and other celebrities have to sacrifice a loved on or a close one in order to move up on the pyramid of success,

Most people are skeptics, because they dont know anything about the entertainment industry, and they watch some badly done youtube video with scary music and assume that it is impossible

but in this interview, Kanye West tell you himself,

Now I know you still wont believe it because it is subtle, however, with prior knowledge on the entertainment industry and how wicked it truly is, you will be able to read between the lines.

Kanye West's blame on himself is absolutely heartbreaking.
    The rapper was asked what he had to sacrifice for his success by Q Magazine, and he responded, "my mom."
    "If I had never moved to L.A. she'd be alive," he said. "I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."

We have proof that there is truth to the whole blood sacrifice ritualistic ways on the industry, we can anaylyze a lot of evidence, and we can also speak to people who have been in the industry and know what goes on.
    Do you have any proof that this ISNT true, and if so,, what? where?

LOL

he didn't say he cut her throat at an altar ffs

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      LOL

he didn't say he cut her throat at an altar ffs

Thats also a big misconception. You have an eschewed view of the whole entire world. You see the world "ritual" and "sacrifice"

and think of "altar"

why?

I bet you think the devil is red with horns and a tail and pitchfork also.

Too much TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you remember, after Michael Jackson's Death,

Janet Jackson said in multiple interviews that Michael Jackson kept on saying "There gonna murder me, there gonna kill me"

He said that after he started exposing the industry.

You can see the 15 sec clip here

https://instagram.com/p/4XK8b3sakJ/?...pureworldtruth

People think that he died for medical reasons tho, but he was murdered. The same people who haf him murdered OWN the news, so of course they would make up some BS story.

Look up who owns CNN its the same person who owns the entertainment industry,

So if MJ was exposing the entertainment industry, since he was so influential, they staged it all to make it look like he died from another cause, but he was murdered, he himself even said that he knew he was going to get murdered.

Reason I brought that up was because the same would apply to Donde West, these killings are set up. Aint no altar and getting tied up and all that,

its a slip of a lil poison in a drink

Come on now, I dont know what type of world we live in here. This is the same people who are killing off afticans for diamonds and killing off muslims for oil . the world aint no damn honey and sugar .
      Last edited by KidComet; 06-27-2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Kanye West Blames Himself for His Mom's Death

For years you have heard that Kanye West and other celebrities have to sacrifice a loved on or a close one in order to move up on the pyramid of success,

Most people are skeptics, because they dont know anything about the entertainment industry, and they watch some badly done youtube video with scary music and assume that it is impossible

but in this interview, Kanye West tell you himself,

Now I know you still wont believe it because it is subtle, however, with prior knowledge on the entertainment industry and how wicked it truly is, you will be able to read between the lines.

Kanye West's blame on himself is absolutely heartbreaking.
        The rapper was asked what he had to sacrifice for his success by Q Magazine, and he responded, "my mom."
        "If I had never moved to L.A. she'd be alive," he said. "I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."

We have proof that there is truth to the whole blood sacrifice ritualistic ways on the industry, we can anaylyze a lot of evidence, and we can also speak to people who have been in the industry and know what goes on.
        Do you have any proof that this ISNT true, and if so,, what? where?
        .................... ....................

Comment

Come on now, I dont know what type of world we live in here. This is the same people who are killing off afticans for diamonds and killing off muslims for oil . the world aint no damn honey and sugar .
          That at least makes some sort of logical sense. There would be no reason to kill your mum to make it big in the music industry.

Comment

This is disrespectful comet

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              That at least makes some sort of logical sense. There would be no reason to kill your mum to make it big in the music industry.
              aye i dont make the rules brah , i just know them

Comment

aye i dont make the rules brah , i just know them

why is waynes mom not dead and wayne is pretty damn successful?
                and kanye was famous even when his mom was alive..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

why is waynes mom not dead and wayne is pretty damn successful?
                  and kanye was famous even when his mom was alive..

Cause Lil Wayne had static major and probally his pops sacraficed

and kanye sacrfraiced his mom to get in the 20 million dollar hollywood elite club, its levels,

u get in the industry, u take the oathe, this is where fetty wap and dej loaf are at now, then if u want to get more fame and money, u sign ur name in blood, and then if u want to be on that jay z level u gotta fulfil a sacrafice

If u seen that music video with Dej Loaf and Kid Ink

youll see that there bathing in blood and stuff, there telling u they initiated dej loaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TvfG6IzBa0

Comment

Cause Lil Wayne had static major and probally his pops sacraficed

and kanye sacrfraiced his mom to get in the 20 million dollar hollywood elite club, its levels,

u get in the industry, u take the oathe, this is where fetty wap and dej loaf are at now, then if u want to get more fame and money, u sign ur name in blood, and then if u want to be on that jay z level u gotta fulfil a sacrafice

If u seen that music video with Dej Loaf and Kid Ink

youll see that there bathing in blood and stuff, there telling u they initiated dej loaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TvfG6IzBa0
                    static major wtf? cmon bro..you can't say that every death is a sacrifice.. people die every day, and if you're in dope bussiness you are eventually gonna get killed, thats why his pops died, or birdman knocked him out..

and static major, i don't even wanna respond to that..

im not gonna deny that there is some wicked shit in music industry, but i really dont think they are sacrificing their parents and shit bro..
                    maybe they are killing goats and shit, or performing some demonic rituals and shit, but sacrificing their parents naah..

so donda west died, and kanye sacrificed her, and doctors that did biopsy and all that other shit were also involved and everyone knew and it's all so secret, that only kidcomet and some other illuminati researchers know about it..c mon dude

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      static major wtf? cmon bro..you can't say that every death is a sacrifice.. people die every day, and if you're in dope bussiness you are eventually gonna get killed, thats why his pops died, or birdman knocked him out..

and static major, i don't even wanna respond to that..

im not gonna deny that there is some wicked shit in music industry, but i really dont think they are sacrificing their parents and shit bro..
                      maybe they are killing goats and shit, or performing some demonic rituals and shit, but sacrificing their parents naah..

so donda west died, and kanye sacrificed her, and doctors that did biopsy and all that other shit were also involved and everyone knew and it's all so secret, that only kidcomet and some other illuminati researchers know about it..c mon dude

All I know is, they gotta fufill a sacrafice to get up in the rank

if you noticed, asap rocky was quiet all year long, and all of sudden asap yams died, and then all of a sudden he drops his album and gets the movie role in that movie DOPE,

Comment

if you noticed, asap rocky was quiet all year long, and all of sudden asap yams died, and then all of a sudden he drops his album and gets the movie role in that movie DOPE,
                        is this life right now. brutha stop reaching for anything

Comment

Working...
                        X