Ted 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted 2

I as of yet have not seen this movie however I know a few people who have and they all have mixed views on what the movie was like. I understand Mila Kunis was not in this movie so I am curious to find out how they wrote her out of this one if I am honest.

Has anyone here seen Ted 2 and what are your thoughts?
    ~

Originally posted by Shortie861 View Post
    I as of yet have not seen this movie however I know a few people who have and they all have mixed views on what the movie was like. I understand Mila Kunis was not in this movie so I am curious to find out how they wrote her out of this one if I am honest.

Has anyone here seen Ted 2 and what are your thoughts?
    im waiting for a good copy online, it does look funny.

Comment

I haven't seen it but I do really want to.

Comment

talk to marky mark

Comment

its funny as fuck but its a little too long, they dragged some shit out!
          still loved it though, great sequel

Comment

This movie looks hilarious! I'm gonna check it out this weekend!

Comment

really keen to watch it

Comment

I still need to watch this

Comment

Heard It's a mixer of some Family guy episodes put together. Her didnt put Mila on it coz she didnt fit on the story....and I think she was pregnant when they decided to shoot the movie...so that might be another reason...

I think it wont be as funny as the first one obviously...but it sure will be fun to watch

- - - Updated - - -

Heard It's a mixer of some Family guy episodes put together. Her didnt put Mila on it coz she didnt fit on the story....and I think she was pregnant when they decided to shoot the movie...so that might be another reason...

I think it wont be as funny as the first one obviously...but it sure will be fun to watch
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

- - - Updated - - -

wait Mila Kunis isn't in the movie?!

Comment

its funnier than the first ted

Comment

ill check it after 3 months

Comment

Working...
                        X