Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    Dude you are just like me , lol i was
    exactly like that. Except I played basketball in 7 th grade but i sat out alot cuz i forgot the playz, Also I'm sorry it took me so long to write back, i had to leave right when I was writing this aint. This a. Bitch

What was i talking about, oh yEah, yeah Baseball, that's another sport i was never american at, i was TERRIBLE let me tell youi was PIT-a full

- - - Updated - - -

What is your favorite football team?! Mines is the cowboy's
    sorry goonies a good movie, has nothing to do bout the above quote, just thought a share...

"Live your life", tryin to give "ALL YOULL YOUR LIFE BACK SO I CAN FEEL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEART READ ACROSS THE WORLD!

damn disturbing the peace... little blue bird.... in the dying process... more to come tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      sorry goonies a good movie, has nothing to do bout the above quote, just thought a share...

"Live your life", tryin to give "ALL YOULL YOUR LIFE BACK SO I CAN FEEL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEART READ ACROSS THE WORLD!

damn disturbing the peace... little blue bird.... in the dying process... more to come tonight...
      bitch you betta answer my motherfuckin question

Comment

bitch you betta answer my motherfuckin question
        Nice. Sorry was writing that when had to leave.. sucks tried to get as much out as possible before lost the thought.

To answer the question. dont have a fav. not a american football fan.

Baseball sucked too. had BAD eye hand coordination.. but basketball was a good sport because could play fairly well at.

on the way to the top will make sure "integrity" and "character" stay STONE and HUMBLE. and got all my brothers aint ever had, to keep me in check... "ohh i needed that" LMAO. plus fact is the "unknown" is more exciting to them then "being known".

So Thank You! Will keep running till my time fade into my next life of LIVIN! Grandpa the blue bird's are watching...., Mom PROUD OF YOU for saying goodbye to your father!

https://youtu.be/wmDxJrggie8

Comment

Nice. Sorry was writing that when had to leave.. sucks tried to get as much out as possible before lost the thought.

To answer the question. dont have a fav. not a american football fan.

Baseball sucked too. had BAD eye hand coordination.. but basketball was a good sport because could play fairly well at.

on the way to the top will make sure "integrity" and "character" stay STONE and HUMBLE. and got all my brothers aint ever had, to keep me in check... "ohh i needed that" LMAO. plus fact is the "unknown" is more exciting to them then "being known".

So Thank You! Will keep running till my time fade into my next life of LIVIN! Grandpa the blue bird's are watching...., Mom PROUD OF YOU for saying goodbye to your father!

https://youtu.be/wmDxJrggie8
          LOL.i was praying to god you didnt get mad lol oll i thought it was so fjnny to say

Comment

LOL.i was praying to god you didnt get mad lol oll i thought it was so fjnny to say
            was praying to god for you to finally meet. Her father needs him most though. "Blue Bird".

https://youtu.be/3EoCNPeq9s4

Probably gonna get the bad news. two tear drops, cause she dropped a tear and made me one!

Comment

And :laughing:i aint either ,i just started watching it,
              Ane baseball DOES SUCK. Dawg BAD
              That's like the worst sport there is.what kind of sport is this you dont get to square up with nobody.

And Why did you say that?,lol Cmon who is this lol?!

- - - Updated - - -

was praying to god for you to finally meet. Her father needs him most though. "Blue Bird".

https://youtu.be/3EoCNPeq9s4

Probably gonna get the bad news. two tear drops, cause she dropped a tear and made me one!
              you finna get another tear who you kill

Comment

That's like the worst sport there is.what kind of sport is this you dont get to square up with nobody.

- - - Updated - - -

my grand father, he passed away 11:05pm last night, just got the news today! Will be cremated and held in a vault till he get "released" for his next life.......

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

say that cause i'm not a star.. somebody lied. Getting all star weekend in align so make sure all my stars shine like they suppose to! All be in the stands with a sign that read..

https://youtu.be/0P_-ol5E0j8

Comment

my grand father, he passed away 11:05pm last night, just got the news today! Will be cremated and held in a vault till he get "released" for his next life.......

- - - Updated - - -

say that cause i'm not a star.. somebody lied. Getting all star weekend in align so make sure all my stars shine like they suppose to! All be in the stands with a sign that read..

BRO. I'm sorry to hear that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA BE YET>

I JUST FIGURED OUT THE POSSIBILITIES OF LIFE. BUT LIKE, I NEED TO TAKE SOME TIME AND IMAGINE MY LIFE AS in EVERY OTHER LIFE THAT I IMAGINED AND WHICH EVER LIFE IS THE BEST THAT'S THE CAREER I WILL BE WAIT, WHY DID I start talking about that, Was that a LIFE QUESTION?!

Comment

BRO. I'm sorry to hear that.

- - - Updated - - -

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA BE YET>

I JUST FIGURED OUT THE POSSIBILITIES OF LIFE. BUT LIKE, I NEED TO TAKE SOME TIME AND IMAGINE MY LIFE AS in EVERY OTHER LIFE THAT I IMAGINED AND WHICH EVER LIFE IS THE BEST THAT'S THE CAREER I WILL BE WAIT, WHY DID I start talking about that, Was that a LIFE QUESTION?!
                    Aint even hear it, read it!! need to make SOUNDS BAD! Imagine the life of mind's with sound inside the secret basement, until 4 years later come out and realize the public behavin like lames. That is a great life question!! Always ask why HE hadn't take your life. You keep gettin LOVE MY LIL NIGGA, and THAT SHIT WILL BECOME SO REAL, WE WILL FEEL LIKE WE FOUND OUR LOST SOULS AND THAT IS FEELIN WILL BE BETTER THEN ANY ONE WILL KNOW. literately Stay fly, Ballin................ Tears!!!

https://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM Real words, lames gonna hate(let emm), they WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LIFE!!! OH GOD WHAT IM I DOING RIGHT!!!!

Comment

what the fuck is happening on this page

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                        Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:47 AM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          ikr at least I was helpful with my Joe Montana video lol
                          ALL I asked was a question

Comment

Working...
                          X