X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Economy Plunges

'

Hey guys I havent been able to get on but
    China is facing its biggest collapse since the great depression as we speak, they have lost 2.4 trillion dollars in the past weeks with no sign of slowing down

China's stock market crash biggest since the Great Depression | Daily Mail Online

China stocks hammered as market crash continues - Jul. 7, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_NcsisnPW4

this along with Greece which is alot worse then your hearing , i run a page on IG and i got ppl from over there telling me that

I know yall still dont believe that anything bad will happen in the US, well this isnt for you

for people who will listen, please be prepared and stock up guys

much love

more importantly do you like FWA?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      more importantly do you like FWA?
      I feel bad for your mom that she feeds you and your gonna let her starve

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        I feel bad for your mom that she feeds you and your gonna let her starve
        we living in the day of time were the 10 commandments are now suggestions

Comment

Stop caring only for USA and do something for ppl that are starving in afrika too lol...

Comment

Lmao china too big to collapse, u dumb for creating panic around

Comment

Woooppp woooopppppp

In another KidComet thread talking about shit he doesn't even know about
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

stock up, be prepared, God bless

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                  Stop caring only for USA and do something for ppl that are starving in afrika too lol...
                  i dont think you understand how currency works...

if the US dollar collapses for real (no one really knows lol) then all the money currencies connected to the Dollar (which is ALOT of the countries in the world) will collapse too....it would def be a world wide problem...

but surely KC is talking about this like some hollywood movie...where Aliens come to earth and its only mission is to conquer America lol
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    i dont think you understand how currency works...

if the US dollar collapses for real (no one really knows lol) then all the money currencies connected to the Dollar (which is ALOT of the countries in the world) will collapse too....it would def be a world wide problem...

but surely KC is talking about this like some hollywood movie...where Aliens come to earth and its only mission is to conquer America lol
                    No not a hollywood movie,

I think that the world is shifting to a new world order,which would be a one world government, where the whole world i underneathe one dictator, with a one world currency, a one world religion, etc etc and we will also be living witht he mmark of the beast system.. the presidents and the richest people in the world have been asking for this for years and years, straight from their liips,

Comment

No not a hollywood movie,

I think that the world is shifting to a new world order,which would be a one world government, where the whole world i underneathe one dictator, with a one world currency, a one world religion, etc etc and we will also be living witht he mmark of the beast system.. the presidents and the richest people in the world have been asking for this for years and years, straight from their liips,
                      gay
                      .................... ....................

Comment

stock up, be prepared, God bless

Comment

Working...
                        X