• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did diddy become so rich

His Ciroc deal must be tremendous
    #DreamChasers

He gets 50% of Ciroc profits.

Also Biggie albums help.
    Last edited by Flame Beats; 07-09-2015, 05:45 PM.
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      He gets 50% of Ciroc profits.

Also Biggie albums help.
      50%? Daamn nigga. Do you know anything for 50Cent beside his albums sales? I think he also has a deal with vodka EFEN or something like that
      #DreamChasers

Comment

yeah...thats why every other rapper trynna create some alcohol brand to his name
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
          His Ciroc deal must be tremendous
          and notorious b.i.g.

Comment

I've always wondered too. Must be shares in companies that became crazy successful or something because I don't think just his floppy album sales and ciroc get him that $700 mil

Comment

And because he is rich he managed to get one of the baddest chicks of all time Cassie.

Comment

50%? Daamn nigga. Do you know anything for 50Cent beside his albums sales? I think he also has a deal with vodka EFEN or something like that
                Vitamin Water
                He linked up with them early on for $5 mil, then Coke bought them which gave him $100 mil.
                http://www.celebritynetworth.com/art...vitamin-water/
                @Omoyoungmoney I updated my post
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 07-09-2015, 08:04 PM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  remember that vitamin water check? he's still floating on that.
                  Is it true that he made $400 mil from that deal?
                  #DreamChasers

Comment

you have to remember, net worth doesnt mean how much money they have in their bank account. 50 cent was on the breakfast club and he explained whilst his net worth is so high, the majority of that is tied up in the value of the companies he owns and manages. so he cant just go and withdraw $100 million.

Diddy got publishing from the 90s, and 50 Cent buys in to something like Effen Vodka who already was established, and it immediately increases his net worth because theoretically, his stake in the company is huge. He'd never be able to liquidise that though.

These guys arent making much money from music anymore. If they were, Suge Knight would be the richest man in the world with his 2Pac masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      you have to remember, net worth doesnt mean how much money they have in their bank account. 50 cent was on the breakfast club and he explained whilst his net worth is so high, the majority of that is tied up in the value of the companies he owns and manages. so he cant just go and withdraw $100 million.

Diddy got publishing from the 90s, and 50 Cent buys in to something like Effen Vodka who already was established, and it immediately increases his net worth because theoretically, his stake in the company is huge. He'd never be able to liquidise that though.

These guys arent making much money from music anymore. If they were, Suge Knight would be the richest man in the world with his 2Pac masters.
                      Really don't know. Diddy's net worth right now is close to $735 millions
                      #DreamChasers

Comment

Really don't know. Diddy's net worth right now is close to $735 millions
                        thats nothing compared to dr dre's networth

Comment

Working...
                        X