Riots In Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots In Greece

Greece has been falling for a long time no, rioting, food shortages, things are getting bad for the country due to the collapse

Greece bailout: MPs vote to pass reform package as violent protest rages outside parliament - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Greek crisis: MPs approve bailout measures, after clashes in Athens - as it happened | Business | The Guardian

coming to america,

The federal reserve was not meant to last. this is a fact, it cant be disputed.

The federal reserve is not backed by gold, this is a fact, it cant be disputed
    The US is 30 trillion dollars in debt, This is a fact, it cant be disputed
    The dollar will crash, due to 2 fact, the federeal reserve was never meant to last, and the the us is 30 trillion dollars in debt.

The US will not pay this back. They havent paid none of it back, its impossible, they keep printing money, more and more and more, anybody can see that this system was a failure from the get go,

John F Kennedy,

signed in Executive Order #11110 Which took the power from the federal reserve and forced the US to back its dollar with gold. He was the only president to try to do this, he was assassinated

stock up.

Why would this be coming to America? Just fuck off

Comment

don't stock up everyone, save your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Why would this be coming to America? Just fuck off
        Because the dollar isnt going to last , its gonna crash

Comment

Ecb is giving 900 million to greece banks and eu and euro are giving 7billion to greece, keep talking lol

Comment

Originally posted by aapolinna View Post
            Ecb is giving 900 million to greece banks and eu and euro are giving 7billion to greece, keep talking lol
            not "giving" for nothing...its a loan...7 billion euro loan

to put them in more debt lol..yeah, that will surely help them for life lol..

plus Greece needs to pay back to the ECB...

in other words, it has to use all the 7 billion as soon as it gets it, dont know half the story and forget the rest of it

I read that every day it is estimated 2 people are suiciding in Greece now...damn thats sad
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

in other words, it has to use all the 7 billion as soon as it gets it, dont know half the story and forget the rest of it

I read that every day it is estimated 2 people are suiciding in Greece now...damn thats sad

2 a day???! wat

Comment

not "giving" for nothing...its a loan...7 billion euro loan to put them in more debt lol..yeah, that will surely help them for life lol.. plus Greece needs to pay back to the ECB... in other words, it has to use all the 7 billion as soon as it gets it, dont know half the story and forget the rest of it I read that every day it is estimated 2 people are suiciding in Greece now...damn thats sad
                just 2 a day? thats low

Comment

Sad af tbh,
                  its giving since im sure they wont pay back.
                  it was like 952 euros per one finnish for that loan.
                  greece has 300 billion euros loan to pay. And i read that the actual need is like 50-100 billions to survive from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    Because the dollar isnt going to last , its gonna crash
                    Yes you've already told us

Comment

r.i.p. [MENTION=87087]Mbminas[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        r.i.p. @Mbminas
                        <- has commit suicide

Comment

Working...