Request to delete all my shit here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to delete all my shit here.

Uhm, I was an embarrassment to myself when I was a member here. I just want [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] to delete my presence from this place. Remove all the threads I started, my replies to stuff (if possible). At least just the threads I started. I would PM either one of you guys but I want this to get addressed so I'm posting it in the General section..

Then ban my account, or remove it? I had accounts on other forums that were removed too so I know it's possible. Least do me that solid?

Appreciate any replies..

Have a good Sunday??...

I hate coming back here but this has been killing me so I have too.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Missed you Josh

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

what do you think of FWA?

Comment

embarrassment like what?
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          what do you think of FWA?
          London Roads, White Girl, Post Bail Ballin', Murda, He's Dead. Was better than I expected, Wayne sounds like he wrote his eulogy with it though. Also he sounds like he's in a bad place. That's just what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            London Roads, White Girl, Post Bail Ballin', Murda, He's Dead. Was better than I expected, Wayne sounds like he wrote his eulogy with it though. Also he sounds like he's in a bad place. That's just what I think.

Where have you been?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I'll be back tomorrow or something to see what's up, hopefully to a removed account. Fuck.

Comment

why do you want your account removed its not like you had your real name on anything josh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  why do you want your account removed its not like you had your real name on anything josh?
                  Explain myself, ok. Even just reading through some of my old posts I treated people poorly here sometimes. Some of my old posts make me cringe. It wouldn't only benefit me but the forum as well, I had a real negative vibe and it would be a better atmosphere without my personality in here. Cool??

Comment

Explain myself, ok. Even just reading through some of my old posts I treated people poorly here sometimes. Some of my old posts make me cringe. It wouldn't only benefit me but the forum as well, I had a real negative vibe and it would be a better atmosphere without my personality in here. Cool??
                    does all that shit "המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים" really just translates to Mossad in Hebrew?
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Fuck

Comment

Uhm, I was an embarrassment to myself when I was a member here. I just want @Danny M or @Wisheezy to delete my presence from this place. Remove all the threads I started, my replies to stuff (if possible). At least just the threads I started. I would PM either one of you guys but I want this to get addressed so I'm posting it in the General section..

Then ban my account, or remove it? I had accounts on other forums that were removed too so I know it's possible. Least do me that solid?

Appreciate any replies..

Have a good Sunday??...

I hate coming back here but this has been killing me so I have too.
                        Just don't visit the forum anymore, I don't go reading your old posts

Comment

Working...
                        X