Project Pegasus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Pegasus

I was doing some research and I found something about something called "Project Pegasus" and then i googled it and found this: Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in �Project Pegasus,� a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agencny.Then i found this The Time Travel and Teleportation Experiments of Project Pegasus
    and then i found this 10 Creepy Illuminati Card Game: Predicting The Future Since 1994.
    Do u think these cards has to do something with this project if its true? (While tbh i dont believe ppl can travel in the future unless u do the same like interstellar movie but then u cant go back in the past or come to the present)

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    I was doing some research and I found something about something called "Project Pegasus" and then i googled it and found this: Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in “Project Pegasus,” a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agencny.Then i found this The Time Travel and Teleportation Experiments of Project Pegasus
    and then i found this 10 Creepy Illuminati Card Game: Predicting The Future Since 1994.
    Do u think these cards has to do something with this project if its true? (While tbh i dont believe ppl can travel in the future unless u do the same like interstellar movie but then u cant go back in the past or come to the present)

Comment

dont get me started

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
        I was doing some research and I found something about something called "Project Pegasus" and then i googled it and found this: Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in “Project Pegasus,” a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agencny.Then i found this The Time Travel and Teleportation Experiments of Project Pegasus
        fwa out now.

Comment

Brah, I used to be so much into all this secret goverment projects and stuff like that, I watched a Jese Ventura behind the conspiracy episode about that man that says he time travelled and even read few articles bout those cards too I think, just cause I was bored and I found it interesting but then I stopped cause theres just too much information on the internet and you cant handle it all and most of it is probably just bs

There are lots of secret projects done by goverments all over the world maybe including time travel but I dont think it is possible now and it are "secret" projects so you cant read everything about them on the internet lol

Now I only rarely read independent media sites and sometimes visit abovetopsecret.com, theres alot interesting threads, if you're interested in stuff like this you should give it a look
          Last edited by WeezySVK; 07-19-2015, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            lol

Comment

Teleportation? If they make it possible then that would be dope tbh...
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

The bloke says they worked on teleportation and time travel, not that they had any success, or am I wrong?
                I've no doubt a lot of rich governments have that sort of project going on. Forward time travel is actually feasible but all the theories for doing it that are out are almost impossible atm

Comment

I think someone has just been watching too much Harry potter

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Teleportation? If they make it possible then that would be dope tbh...
                    yeah like in the jumpers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      #1 is retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X