Dragon ball Super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon ball Super

Dragon Ball Super Episode 3 | Watch anime online, Free anime online, English anime online

its good much better then GT,

this serious starts off where Z left off, its as if GT never happened, as it should be cuase GT was wack

check that

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Dragon Ball Super Episode 3 | Watch anime online, Free anime online, English anime online

its good much better then GT,

this serious starts off where Z left off, its as if GT never happened, as it should be cuase GT was wack
      Sorry I have no time to watch, I'm too busy stocking up =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Sorry I have no time to watch, I'm too busy stocking up =/
        stocking up dont take that long bruh it only take an hour, then ur free to do whatever and u always got the sense of preparedness and secuirty, just go out and get some food that will last 3 months and supplies and keep it handy, and that it, then ur free to o whatevr,

Comment

aint this for kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            aint this for kids?
            na

Comment

The only super I care about is super future

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                The only super I care about is super future

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but its existence excites me. One of my favorite anime series.

As for GT I remember hearing that the creator had never wanted anything to do with it. I never watched a ton of it. Some of it was kinda interesting. Plus Trunks in a dress. XD Though it was really like Dragon Ball over again.

Comment

Super is way better than GT. Although I think GT was pretty good. I think my favorite is Beerus. He's such a bad ass. I mean, when else have you seen someone kick Goku's ass by thumping them in the forehead?

Comment

Working...
                    X