• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alot of u need to get banned

If you look at the official lwhq rule book

Announcements - General Chat

You will see

1 . Respect - We do not appreciate members insulting other members on here by either bullying, racism or just nasty comments. Respect the decisions of the staff on this board too - they are here to keep the board spam free and help the forum run smoothly. This rule is used in posts, private messages, visitor messages, and reputation comments

and

Arguments - Keep arguments out of threads! If you have a problem with another member of this forum, then sort it out in a Private Message. Make sure you let the staff know as well and we will help sort it.

Everytime I post a thread, you guys break these 2 rules. You guys always instul me and try to argue with me

the rules also state

Three warnings = Week ban
    Five warnings = Month ban
    Seven warnings = Perm ban

It is quite obvious that you guys have had more then seven warnings. You all need to be perma banned.

fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      fuck you
      [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION]

Comment

Yeah but you also use the general chat section as seo spam for your instagram, so you technically should be banned. Wait...
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

My rhyming skills got you climbing hills
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
            Yeah but you also use the general chat section as seo spam for your instagram, so you technically should be banned. Wait...
            Prove it.

And are you arguing with me ? You breaking a rule boy. [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] ban this nigga !!

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Prove it.

And are you arguing with me ? You breaking a rule boy. @DannyM ban this nigga !!
              You keep tagging another Danny

Comment

There should be a new rule saying no kidcomet topics

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Fuckin sell out snitch

- - - Updated - - -

People used to get banned and get infractions and shit all the time though lol
                    That's when this place was a warzone

Comment

ahahahahhaha

Comment

Instul instul instul instul instul instul instul instul instul

Comment

Working...
                        X