Marvel- Deadpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel- Deadpool

Don't know if Yall fuck with this but I'm hyped AF.

Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
    Don't know if Yall fuck with this but I'm hyped AF. http://youtu.be/FyKWUTwSYAs
    it does look crazy but I coulda sworn there was already a thread for this but I think I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      it does look crazy but I coulda sworn there was already a thread for this but I think I'm wrong.
      There is another trailer for what looked to me like a video game but this one is definitley legit. Abd I skimmed around and couldn't find the thread so I figured it wasn't made yet

Comment

its been posted various times in the movie thread ^

Comment

I don't understand Deadpool or what the movie is basically about but I will watch it

Comment

looks wack and good at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              I don't understand Deadpool or what the movie is basically about but I will watch it
              he's wolverines nemesis, sort of an anti-villian/hero, he's famous in the comics for being funny and speaking to the people reading (called breaking the fourth wall)

movie is an origin story im guessing aha, not really sure where theyre heading with it either, still seeing though

Comment

It should be great

Comment

I'm excited for Deadpool, it's gonna be an awesome movie.

Comment

im more hyped for other movies to be fair

Comment

Looks epic, and they keeping it real as well. Deadpool was god awful in the first Wolverine movie. High hopes for this with the direction they've been heading. Although it was made rather quickly for my liking. From when they started to it being released early next year. It's all very quick, so I hope they've not rushed it.

Comment

i can't wait any longer come onnnnn

Comment

Working...
                        X