• Show
Clear All

• Mbminas

@Mbminas

can u tell us whats going on in greece fam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbxpcrVcyQI

he too busy bumping fwa leave him alone

Comment

hey fella. Just like Minas I'm from Greece too. Shit is too complicated to just explain it in a forum right now...
      What I must say before we start talking about the incident the video you posted demonstrates , is that there's no country named Macedonia. Macedonia is a part of Greece (well some part of it doesn't belong in the Greek State these days), that was the land of Alexander the Great back in the ancient times. People from the "Macedonia" country have not any real relationship with the old Macedonians...
      I will briefly discuss what exactly happens with those refugees and Imigrants though. As you know , a civil war is happening in Syria , so many people try to find shelter in Europe. Turkey opens the borders and lets these people in the Greek Islands , and these people try to go in Europe. Unfortunately or not , Europe doesn't accept these people as they're not members or citizens of the European Union...
      Greece as you may know can't sufficiently (other countries in europe too) take all these citizens into its wings (unfortunately for me) , and many of them cause destructions etc, so my fellow Greeks get mad.
      What can I say..The "state of Macedonia" or FYROM as we call it , tried to close the borders , so this bloody incident happened...it's reallyyy sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
        hey fella. Just like Minas I'm from Greece too. Shit is too complicated to just explain it in a forum right now...
        What I must say before we start talking about the incident the video you posted demonstrates , is that there's no country named Macedonia. Macedonia is a part of Greece (well some part of it doesn't belong in the Greek State these days), that was the land of Alexander the Great back in the ancient times. People from the "Macedonia" country have not any real relationship with the old Macedonians...
        I will briefly discuss what exactly happens with those refugees and Imigrants though. As you know , a civil war is happening in Syria , so many people try to find shelter in Europe. Turkey opens the borders and lets these people in the Greek Islands , and these people try to go in Europe. Unfortunately or not , Europe doesn't accept these people as they're not members or citizens of the European Union...
        Greece as you may know can't sufficiently (other countries in europe too) take all these citizens into its wings (unfortunately for me) , and many of them cause destructions etc, so my fellow Greeks get mad.
        What can I say..The "state of Macedonia" or FYROM as we call it , tried to close the borders , so this bloody incident happened...it's reallyyy sad.
        damn

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
          you should move if you can lol.

Comment

*Reporting from another world* Sorry but since 12th of June im not home, i work as a pastry cook in a Greek island called Rhodes (near Turkey)(Rodos Maris the hotel name just in case u wanna visit me ) and in my room i dont have a TV, i just log on to lwhq and fb with my phone so i really dont know whats going on here xD

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            he too busy bumping fwa leave him alone
            FWA and C4 actually

Comment

These immigrants should be sent back to Africa as soon they pass the European border.

90% of them are men around the age 25-35 that left they women and children back home.

Then they complain how they are living in those immigrant camps, starting riots and protesting because they get bad food and shit... Look how the situation is in Calais, France. They were throwing rocks at cars on highways and trying to get into trucks so they can get to Britain or Germany.

Europe just cant handle thousands of immigrants coming to europe every DAY.

You know how much money does 1 immigrant need for a month ?

Only ones that should be given help are complete families. Some countries already said that and that they will give shelter only christian families.

Goverments are letting these immigrants live here against the will of citiziens, saying that they are here not to stay and they will return back home... lol such bs. Some of them can be members of ISIS that are waiting for the right time and then do some bombing in big EU cities..

Why the fuck arent rich islam countries like Arab Emirates taking care of them ?

I swear this shit pisses me off, I need to move out of this woat continent asap.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                These immigrants should be sent back to Africa as soon they pass the European border.

90% of them are men around the age 25-35 that left they women and children back home.

Then they complain how they are living in those immigrant camps, starting riots and protesting because they get bad food and shit... Look how the situation is in Calais, France. They were throwing rocks at cars on highways and trying to get into trucks so they can get to Britain or Germany.

Europe just cant handle thousands of immigrants coming to europe every DAY.

You know how much money does 1 immigrant need for a month ?

Only ones that should be given help are complete families. Some countries already said that and that they will give shelter only christian families.

Goverments are letting these immigrants live here against the will of citiziens, saying that they are here not to stay and they will return back home... lol such bs. Some of them can be members of ISIS that are waiting for the right time and then do some bombing in big EU cities..

Why the fuck arent rich islam countries like Arab Emirates taking care of them ?

I swear this shit pisses me off, I need to move out of this woat continent asap.
                Do be honest Army brings them all, if u ask a guy from Pakistan in Greece how did he come here, all of them will say u that they paid money to the army to get here, so dont believe the media

Comment

How's the stock market in Greece?

Comment

They paid money to the army for a boat like this or what ? Still, idc who brings em here that doesnt change my point.
                    [MENTION=87087]Mbminas[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      How's the stock market in Greece?
                      nobody has money, who would care about it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

They paid money to the army for a boat like this or what ? Still, idc who brings em here that doesnt change my point.
                      @Mbminas
                      My point is that the goverments sent them in Europe just to bring chaos etc but they are good guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                        nobody has money, who would care about it

- - - Updated - - -

My point is that the goverments sent them in Europe just to bring chaos etc but they are good guys

Yep great guys... Im not saying all of them are bad but some of they shit they do is just... smh

Comment

Working...
                        X