Atrilli is down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atrilli is down

Atrilli is down. Hope they'll get back soon. It was like the best site out there with free High quality music.
    #DreamChasers

long hair dont care

Comment

Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
      Atrilli is down. Hope they'll get back soon. It was like the best site out there with free High quality music.
      never used it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        never used it lol.
        It was the best site out there man. Every single, every album, everything. m4a quality always or cdq sometimes for the songs that didn't come out on itunes. Do you know any similar to that?
        #DreamChasers

Comment

It was the best site out there man. Every single, every album, everything. m4a quality always or cdq sometimes for the songs that didn't come out on itunes. Do you know any similar to that?
          google

Comment

What happened ?

Did the government get them ?

Comment

They go down a lot though. They went down for a week I think already this year. If the FBI seized anything, there would be a notice placed on their site like they did with Silk Road and other seized sites
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
                They go down a lot though. They went down for a week I think already this year. If the FBI seized anything, there would be a notice placed on their site like they did with Silk Road and other seized sites
                i thought u was leaving lwhq

hurry up and do so

Comment

You believe they re gonna "come back" ?
                  #DreamChasers

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    i thought u was leaving lwhq

hurry up and do so
                    I'll be leaving soon, don't worry. Waiting to see if there is going to be any C5 news with the fest on the 28th. Will be gone in a few months.

- - - Updated - - -

You believe they re gonna "come back" ?

Yeah, they might just have server issues right now. The company that is hosting the site might cut them off if they don't want to be involved in that type of shit
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I'll be leaving soon, don't worry. Waiting to see if there is going to be any C5 news with the fest on the 28th. Will be gone in a few months.
                      okay i can't wait

when u do leave make sure u don't make any threads saying goodbye looking for attention like the sad individual u r

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                        long hair dont care

Comment

Working...
                        X