Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    The reason we have this problem is because our leaders are too cowardly to deal with it. We do all we can to please the Arab gulf states, who are some of the most tyrannical on the planet and we know are funding numerous terrorist organisations who are causing all the fuckery that's making people resort to crossing the Mediterranean and most probably drowning. The Arab gulf states haven't taken one refugee. Not a single one. Why don't we make them? Money.

We could have dealt with this problem before it began but once glorious Europe and the whole western world are now led by career minded weaklings with no foresight.
    The same thing happened 16-1700 years ago. Almost literally.

It's the decline of the Roman Empire part II
    totally agree with you, except on the part of 'Roman Empire part 2'...Europe is not going to decline because refugees are coming in lol..srsly. Even IF isis would come in with all its armed guns and its greatest militants, Europe would end those people in a couple of days....your forgetting Europe as a whole got nukes that would end whole of middle east to oblivious if it wanted. lol. The whole Syrian problem is a complete mess...not that HUGE of a mess tho..to actually make a new decline to Europe lol..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      totally agree with you, except on the part of 'Roman Empire part 2'...Europe is not going to decline because refugees are coming in lol..srsly. Even IF isis would come in with all its armed guns and its greatest militants, Europe would end those people in a couple of days....your forgetting Europe as a whole got nukes that would end whole of middle east to oblivious if it wanted. lol. The whole Syrian problem is a complete mess...not that HUGE of a mess tho..to actually make a new decline to Europe lol..
      I don't mean Europe is going to be conquered by the Islamic State lol. I mean with the mass migrations and weak leadership etc. the western world is waning in the same way the Western Roman Empire did in the 4th and 5th centuries if you look at it (I'm obsessed by Roman history lol)

But if we had done more to help sort out the Syrian war before it got out of control and if we had but troops back in Iraq when this Islamic State shit blew up, or in fact if we had stayed in Iraq long enough to actually create something close to a stable democracy with an army worth the name, we wouldn't be in this shit right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        same people that beheaded all the families of the people running to europe.

- - - Updated - - -

this picture is not true. Yes, The gulf countries are a bunch of arrogant assholes, especially the most oppressive regime in the world: Saudi Arabia.

But Jordan holds 1.5 million Syrian refugees, almost 20% of it's population.

Iraq, the country that is still in ruins holds like 250 thousand people.

Lebanon, the small ass country, who also has problems in it's country, with ISIS also troubling there and hezboula trying to play the defender somehow, holds 1.1 million refugees too.

Turkey got 1.9 million Refugees, the most of all that exist.

in Europe...the amount of syrians that fleed there make about 350-500 thousand refugees, but we are over here complaining that they are suppose to be too much.

I get it's a mess, but it's more of a mess for them than it is for us. Let's not even forget, that the foreign policies of the West, even in the UK played a big role of what happened there...it's not all about of 'ISIS' its also of the Civil War of the moderate rebels and the army. If it's not Europe to help with the rest of these people, who will? I know Saudi Arabia is a total idiotic piece of shit 100%, but it IS ruled by heartless dictators, and will stay like this. Just like the the Arab countries I mentioned, and Turkey has helped in abundance, we need to help too.

And to KC claiming 'get ready to adapt muslim culture' lol...Europe already got 4% Muslims, and with this, it will barely increase...no one will 'adapt' anything.

And ISIS is not entering with these people lol. ISIS can not enter Jordan, the weak ass country, and it got 1.5 million syrians...you think it will enter, holding AKs traveling in boats that some end up stopping in the middle of the sea? lmao...

I watch the news, and I see people in Germany going and cheering the refugees coming there..and thats the spirit we need to adapt, honestly..Lets remember, we in Europe and America went through our own huge problems in the 20th centuries, with both WW1 and WW2, with 80 million people dying in total because of those. We are living in a stable lifestyle thankfully. History repeats itself everything, and the middle east is on complete shit right now, we got to help the innocent people atleast
        Yes I agree that some islam countries took refugees and more then Europe but well thats the same culture so they will easily adapt ...

USA takes the most responisibilty bout what happened in their home countries but they arent helping at all, atleast half of them should be shipped there tbh...

And no, theres a big chance that amongs those thousands of refugees some are jihadists from ISIS

Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe | World | News | Daily Express

Also I dont agree that we should be cheering for them lol...
        They are mostly economic refugees, why do you think all of them want to go to Germany ?
        When in countries like Poland, Hungary, Czech republic etc.. arent wars and are safe but they still wanna go to Germany ?

Angela Merkel said that they should be fairly divided into each state in the EU, do you think they will like it when they will be sent to other countries against their will ?

They also get free food, shelter and clothes and about 400 euros a month for doing NOTHING.
        And hard working ppl in eastern europe get sometimes not even the half of that, thats just aint fair.

I read an interesting interview with a cook that cooks for them in refugee camps, says they dont respect anybody, disregard the free food even the clothes they get and then they throw painintgs, chairs etc.. out of the windows and start riots and shit.. Also that they thought they would be just poor calm refugess but that most of them got gold rings, chains and the kids iPhones...

They just cant adapt here. If the war in Syria would end do you think they would go back ?

And check this, they were getting free food form the red cross, why the hell did they refuse it ?

So now they are prostesting even against free food ?

The president of the Czech republic said it best after they were doing simmilar things there...

"Nobody wants yall here, so if you dont like it here go back where you came from"

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
          Yes I agree that some islam countries took refugees and more then Europe but well thats the same culture so they will easily adapt ...

USA takes the most responisibilty bout what happened in their home countries but they arent helping at all, atleast half of them should be shipped there tbh...

And no, theres a big chance that amongs those thousands of refugees some are jihadists from ISIS

Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe | World | News | Daily Express

Also I dont agree that we should be cheering for them lol...
          They are mostly economic refugees, why do you think all of them want to go to Germany ?
          When in countries like Poland, Hungary, Czech republic etc.. arent wars and are safe but they still wanna go to Germany ?

Angela Merkel said that they should be fairly divided into each state in the EU, do you think they will like it when they will be sent to other countries against their will ?

They also get free food, shelter and clothes and about 400 euros a month for doing NOTHING.
          And hard working ppl in eastern europe get sometimes not even the half of that, thats just aint fair.

I read an interesting interview with a cook that cooks for them in refugee camps, says they dont respect anybody, disregard the free food even the clothes they get and then they throw painintgs, chairs etc.. out of the windows and start riots and shit.. Also that they thought they would be just poor calm refugess but that most of them got gold rings, chains and the kids iPhones...

They just cant adapt here. If the war in Syria would end do you think they would go back ?

And check this, they were getting free food form the red cross, why the hell did they refuse it ?

So now they are prostesting even against free food ?

The president of the Czech republic said it best after they were doing simmilar things there...

"Nobody wants yall here, so if you dont like it here go back where you came from"

they aint accepting food cause they aint refugees, they invaders

Comment

Working...
          X