New All Seeing Eye In UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New All Seeing Eye In UK

UK City Installs ?Giant Eyes? To Spy On Citizens; Public Thinks It?s A Great Idea | True Activist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJ6H1rP9SU

They are calling them "Media Eyes"

Its a giant eye which has facial recognition technology, what it does is scans everybody and then decides which advertisements to display based on peoples gender, age, ande nationality.

Its basically like

but it will display and advertisement based on what it sees

so u walking in the UK ina group of 18 year old girls, u look up and see this big eye staring at you, then an ad will display for make up or soemthing like that
    Last edited by KidComet; 09-09-2015, 08:26 PM.

I just wanna see any of the shit u talk about actually happening

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      I just wanna see any of the shit u talk about actually happening
      What do I talk about? This i about a big eyeball with facial recognition studying people and showing ads on the big eye television screen based on what it analyzes

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        What do I talk about? This i about a big eyeball with facial recognition studying people and showing ads on the big eye television screen based on what it analyzes
        Talking about all of ur threads, they all theories and consumptions

Nothing actually happens irl and affects our lifes

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
          Talking about all of ur threads, they all theories and consumptions

Nothing actually happens irl and affects our lifes
          it does affect bro, but not in such a great way that you could see it or feel it, it affects us subtle and slow, so we don't even realize changes are happening, 10 years later, you're gonna ask yourself, wait, what the hell just happened? how did we come to this?

most of what kidcomet says is bullshit, or it's true but he gives it bullshit meaning, but some of it is definitely not a bullshit..shits happening in a world, and if it doesn't affect you right now, it will in future..

Comment

THis is actually fucked up.... for advertisements? face recognition + advertisements + probable storage of individuals' faces is like a blantant depiction that comany owners want to be right on our face with their bullshit.

It would get anoying as FUCK too since it shows ads depending on face recognition, so for a week straight a fuking giant eye will show you the same anoying AF ad or ads targeted to the same demographic. SO what if youre black and tall theyre gona show nothing but jordan ads and if youre asian and short theyre gona show fukin testosterone supplement ads?

You guys also gota realise theyre making this seem 'innocent' as in ye na no worries it's just showing ads..
            Then once we get used to it theyl move on to other shit cos it would seem normal to us, adaptation is just how nature works for every animal and that's what theyre doing IDK why the fuck they are but they are and we cant hide from that.

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
              THis is actually fucked up.... for advertisements? face recognition + advertisements + probable storage of individuals' faces is like a blantant depiction that comany owners want to be right on our face with their bullshit.

It would get anoying as FUCK too since it shows ads depending on face recognition, so for a week straight a fuking giant eye will show you the same anoying AF ad or ads targeted to the same demographic. SO what if youre black and tall theyre gona show nothing but jordan ads and if youre asian and short theyre gona show fukin testosterone supplement ads?

You guys also gota realise theyre making this seem 'innocent' as in ye na no worries it's just showing ads..
              Then once we get used to it theyl move on to other shit cos it would seem normal to us, adaptation is just how nature works for every animal and that's what theyre doing IDK why the fuck they are but they are and we cant hide from that.

Comment

So who is paying for these? Please tell they didn't use government money to make them. Sometimes I'm glad I don't live in a part of the world that's really into technology.
                None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                  So who is paying for these? Please tell they didn't use government money to make them. Sometimes I'm glad I don't live in a part of the world that's really into technology.
                  who else would pay for it other than the government lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    If they were really used just for advertising then the ad companies would be the logical choice. If the government made them then that kind of backs them being used for more than just ads.
                    None

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      government money is short for workers' money so yea residents are paying for it.......
                      Since the start of times kings and governments been feeding off the working class

Comment

Working...
                      X