Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German police commanded not to pursue asylum seekers for crimes Ordered by Merkel Reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German police commanded not to pursue asylum seekers for crimes Ordered by Merkel Reg

Hamburg: Polizei zum Gesetzesbruch gen�tigt - Politically Incorrect
    GG - Einzelnorm
    So Europe allows "refugees" into their countries, and now they tell police not to pursue them if they commit crimes?

I have to say that the refugee crisis is getting ridiculous. Here in Holland you get money if you let a refugee family live in your home. But if you let your elderly father from 90 (for example) live in your home and take care of him, then you both get a cut on state benefits. I understand why the refugees come to europe and i think they deserve it to start a new live here, but i think you should treat them like any other person and don't benefit them when it isnt needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Michellex View Post
      I have to say that the refugee crisis is getting ridiculous. Here in Holland you get money if you let a refugee family live in your home. But if you let your elderly father from 90 (for example) live in your home and take care of him, then you both get a cut on state benefits. I understand why the refugees come to europe and i think they deserve it to start a new live here, but i think you should treat them like any other person and don't benefit them when it isnt needed...
      I did not know you was still on here

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I did not know you was still on here
        i am on the forum every now and then. But i am busy with studying a lot lately, so i don't have much time to comment.

Comment

Working...
        X